Omarosa

Good Times Good Times

I agree she isn’t trustworthy and is hard to believe ...which makes one wonder why she was:

(A) hired in a Senior White House position and
(B) allowed in the Situation Room at all

:Confused:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I agree she isn’t trustworthy and is hard to believe ...which makes one wonder why she was:

(A) hired in a Senior White House position and
(B) allowed in the Situation Room at all

:Confused:
Pres. Trump got to know her extremely well during Apprentice, and admired her aggressiveness and spunk. I think her conniving backstabbing ways were masked until she was pressed. Personally, I never liked her, thought she was a back stabber and I believe Mr. Trump made a YUGE mistake.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Pres. Trump got to know her extremely well during Apprentice, and admired her aggressiveness and spunk. I think her conniving backstabbing ways were masked until she was pressed. Personally, I never liked her, thought she was a back stabber and I believe Mr. Trump made a YUGE mistake.
Dear Greg T:

I agree 100%.

Good Times Good Times

Trump says he kept Omarosa because she “said great things about him”....her qualification to work in the White House was sucking up to him.

On this, I think he is speaking the truth...and it says a lot.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
She's laying it on now to promote her book. Nothing more. In fact, I'll be willing to bet that everything she's done since her first day at the white house was for her book promotion.

Good Times Good Times

She's laying it on now to promote her book. Nothing more. In fact, I'll be willing to bet that everything she's done since her first day at the white house was for her book promotion.
If that's the case, then why did Trump tell me he will hire "only the very very best"? Trump is so talented, he should have been able to see through her IF what you assert is the case. I would forgive most people, but as talented as Trump has told me he is......I can't give him a pass here.

So, I get what your argument will be that "it can happen to anyone" or "how could he have known"............but Trump isn't just anybody by his own admission. He is really the very very best, I'm telling you people, and a lot of people don't know this, but Trump is not just a normal person, he's the greatest ever.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I said it in my first post that he made a YUGE mistake. I'll elaborate. The mistake he made was not taking heed of the kunt's personality back during the apprentice. He knew how ruthless and conniving she was. He knew how she would throw anyone under the bus for her own personal gain. In the business world, this is an admirable trait. You do what you have to do. He clearly erred when he allowed her clearance to attend certain meetings and the situation room. NEVER should have happened. The good thing is that she is slitting her own throat by admitting to having these recordings. ALL devices are confiscated during meetings in the situation room. NO electronic devices allowed. She's fucked. DC has the single consent law regarding recordings, so her recording of being fired is fine. However, she claims to have private recordings of sensitive meetings. She's again fucked. So far she's changed her story about 5 times. One minute Trump is a racist who loves the word nigger. Next day he is the ultimate gentleman who would never use such a derogatory term. Being all hell bent on selling her book has taken her focus away from remembering which lie she told to whom.

livespive

Greg the problem is she is just like him. Likes repel and that’s what happened. She didn’t do anything different than he would have if the roles were reversed. The proof is him calling her a dog. Not professional and he is the POTUS. He has a pattern as someone the he appointed leaves he badmouths them. Not professional period.

And for the record I don’t like her either.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHATEVER YOU AND MRS LIVE TALK ABOUT "IN CONFIDENCE" BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. SAME GOES FOR TRUMP. SAYING HE CANT BECAUSE HE IS POTUS IS JUST A COP OUT BY PEOPLE LOOKING TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, WE ALL SAY THINGS NOT MEANT FOR ANYONE ELSE.

Good Times Good Times

I said it in my first post that he made a YUGE mistake. I'll elaborate. The mistake he made was not taking heed of the kunt's personality back during the apprentice. He knew how ruthless and conniving she was.
You are a very rare breed to admit this.

He knew how she would throw anyone under the bus for her own personal gain. In the business world, this is an admirable trait. You do what you have to do.
Well, he would throw anyone under the bus too, to be totally honest.

He clearly erred when he allowed her clearance to attend certain meetings and the situation room. NEVER should have happened.
Again, a lot of your fellow supporters really really REALLY struggle to admit this for some reason (in group tribalism).

livespive

Once he tweets it he make makes it public and those are the things he shouldn’t say as the POTUS

I am not talking about anything he says at home “before” he was in office. Anything while in office is fair game.

WHATEVER YOU AND MRS LIVE TALK ABOUT "IN CONFIDENCE" BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. SAME GOES FOR TRUMP. SAYING HE CANT BECAUSE HE IS POTUS IS JUST A COP OUT BY PEOPLE LOOKING TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, WE ALL SAY THINGS NOT MEANT FOR ANYONE ELSE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHATEVER SHE PUT IN THE BOOK THAT CAME FROM THOSE MEETINGS ABOUT WHAT HE SAID, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN TWEETED, IS NOT FAIR GAME FOR ANYONE. NO MATER WHAT HIS JOB TITLE IS. SHE HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES THE MOMENT SHE WALKED IN THE DOOR.

livespive

That’s not what I am talking about, but now that you mention it, yes it is, the POTUS should carry himself in a professional way. Slick Willie didn’t and look at him.

I was mainly talking about him tweeting and calling her a dog. I don’t like her, but if I was the POTUS I wouldn’t do that.

Like I said earlier every time someone leaves he shoots his mouth of... in a tweet, so it is public.

WHATEVER SHE PUT IN THE BOOK THAT CAME FROM THOSE MEETINGS ABOUT WHAT HE SAID, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN TWEETED, IS NOT FAIR GAME FOR ANYONE. NO MATER WHAT HIS JOB TITLE IS. SHE HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES THE MOMENT SHE WALKED IN THE DOOR.