OMG!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS. HAVE YA'LL EVER SEEN A POLICE CAR CHASE WHERE THE GUY JUMPS OUT AND LEAVES THE CAR IN GEAR AND RUNS AWAY FROM THE CAR. HOPING THE COPS WILL GO STOP THE CAR FIRST. A GUY RUNNING FROM POLICE, JUMPS OUT OF HIS CAR TO RUN OFF, AND THE CAR HE JUMPED OUT OF RAN HIM OVER. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I can't stand those two guys. I know a few people here who love them.
They have a loyal following. I remember when they came to Charlotte in the 70s. I was a 95 WROQ "Murphy in the Morning" follower and JB&B were made fun of as wannabees. When Bob Murphy was fired for supposed "racially insensitive" comments regarding the Wayne Williams ordeal in Atlanta- we had no other morning show than JB&B. I held my nose and tuned to WBCY 108 FM where JB&B were currently employed. Sometime later, they were let go and ended up on the airwaves at WRFX 99.7 where they are to this day. They are nationwide and have became famous with classic rockers in my age group and younger. I don't listen to classic rock very much anymore. I like older country music.