On a more serious note... HAPPY FRY-DAY!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What up, DOUCHEBAGS!?

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Mine looks to be a mixed bag. Oil change for the 4Runner, and a bath/vacuum for it and the truck. They're filthy. I'm not a super OCD clean freak, but they're getting dirty enough to be embarassng.

Then looking at road bikes (pedal powered). Signed up to ride the MS150 next April. Doing that on my mountain bike would kill me (and take forever doing it), so I gotta look for something light and fast(er). Kinda fun educating myself on a tech I'm unfamiliar with.

Probably ought to cut the lawn too, but I'm not too excited about that. May put it off until Monday...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I was gonna put some more miles on the hot rod but now the forecast is ugly. Don't know what I'm gonna do now.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I will be moving. Sitting in my car as we speak watching the movers load the truck, then heading to my new condo. Down sizing, sold the house, kids are gone. AND I AM DONE MOWING THE GRASS AND SHOVELING THAT DAMN SNOW.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I will be moving. Sitting in my car as we speak watching the movers load the truck, then heading to my new condo. Down sizing, sold the house, kids are gone. AND I AM DONE MOWING THE GRASS AND SHOVELING THAT DAMN SNOW.
Congrats on the new place! :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Snow? Our next snow is forecast for some time around the year 2630. But as for weather, much of the state has been (and is currently) battling Hurricane Matthew, but on this side of the state, things have been pretty mild.

We've been busy the past couple days (Wednesday and Thursday), hosting and entertaining friends from across the state, who evacuated from Port St. Lucie rather than attempt to ride out the storm, but things have quieted down where they live, so they headed back this morning.

Robadat

Good Luck in the new home. I really should do that, I'm always getting the kids coming back home to crash and then leaving a huge mess behind them for me to clean up.:Sneaky:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GLAD TO HEAR THINGS WORKED OUT 7. WANTED TO CHILL SATURDAY, BUT NO SUCH. GOT SHOPPING TO DO. GRANDAUGHTER, NEICE AND NEPHEW BDAY PARTIES ALL ON SUNDAY AT 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. BUT...I WOULD LIKE TO BE DOING ROB'S ITALIANS!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Housewarming party? I'll bring the booze, and Robadat can bring the girls! :cool:

No promises you won't get kicked out of the condo though... :Whistling:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
UNATTENDED SHEEP! NOW THATS A PARTY. :D :Whistling:
I gots 24/7 security... no unattended sheep here!

GTGT has forced me to spend tons of cash to ensure my sheep are secure. His persistence makes Wile E. Coyote look lazy and unmotivated in comparison! :Laugh:

:Roflmao:

MI2AZ

I have a feeling the reason why we didn't hear from WAMO for a long time is he was too busy working on his tunnel into your barn.

MI2AZ

I gots 24/7 security... no unattended sheep here!

GTGT has forced me to spend tons of cash to ensure my sheep are secure. His persistence makes Wile E. Coyote look lazy and unmotivated in comparison! :Laugh:

:Roflmao:
I have a feeling the reason why we didn't hear from WAMO for a long time is he was too busy working on his tunnel into your barn.