Putin POV

Good Times Good Times

I stole this from Reddit because I thought it was pretty funny. And because at least towards the end it seems at least possible

Has anyone ever wondered how bizarre this must all seem to Putin if, in fact, he's not involved in any way with Trump?

I mean, you've got this moron in Washington, who YOU know is supposed to be trash talking you, and you're used to it, but now he's saying you're a great guy and a powerful leader. You're wondering what the **** is up with that, because that's a first for an American president.

Then he wants a summit with you.. you have no idea why, because he's got nothing to offer you, and you've got nothing to offer him, but it's the President of the USA, and you're the President of Russia, so you can't just shoot down his request out of hand. Trump decides he wants the summit to be a private one-on-one meeting with no aides or anything.. that's super weird, but you're curious about what the **** is going on, so you agree.

You go to the summit, and Trump is talking sheer ****ing nonsense that makes no sense to you (or anyone else). He makes some vague promises that you never asked him to, and he just asks you to keep doing what you're doing in Syria (which you were going to do anyway). He then goes on to give a news conference that is absolutely ****ing baffling, the likes of which you've never seen a US president give before. You smile and nod and answer a few questions, but the whole time you're sitting there saying to yourself "what the **** is wrong with this guy, and how the **** did he get elected?!"

Then a few days later, the US President is singing your ****ing praises and invites you to the White House, while members of his own party are calling him a traitor and an imbecile, and the opposition party is saying this is clear evidence that there was collusion. There's still nothing you want from Trump, and nothing he wants from you, and frankly, that private one-on-one conversation was confusing and a bit creepy, and made you wonder if this is some really weird CIA plot that you just can't wrap your head around.. so you say "I don't think this is a good idea at this time, maybe later."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That is one angle that I hadn't thought about. Funny indeed to imagine what Putin may be thinking.

I wonder how other leaders of the world would have voted in our election if they were allowed... probably have the same thoughts the rest of us did. "Well, we all know Hillary is an evil, self centered bitch, and this Trump guy is off the charts in-f**king-sane! What the hell, I'll pick Donald for the entertainment value!"