Really?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
IKR? I wonder if those complaining make sure they only wear polyester! And drip dry after bathing! I wonder if they refuse to handle or use cash? :Roflmao:

bbfreeburn

"Stupid is as stupid does." And, while not cornering the market, Danielle Rider certainly has a big share of it.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, because a polyester shirt made by a 5 year old in China doesn't offend anyones sensibilities.
That's the thing, apparently it doesn't. Otherwise there'd be riots in the streets, large scale boycotting of products, and manufacturing would (eventually) come back to the states.

radioactive

So I wonder what slaves picked the cotton from the ad? I know none of mine did, because I been watching them real close!

Last edited:

livespive

Don't forget sweatshops were the flavor of the month a while ago.

That's the thing, apparently it doesn't. Otherwise there'd be riots in the streets, large scale boycotting of products, and manufacturing would (eventually) come back to the states.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Especially the Females, because I'm a dirty old man! Ya'll does know this is Sarcasm (see my Avatar thingie)
:Thumbsup: Have to unplug my sarcasm detector every time I read one of your posts... otherwise the constant beeping and flashing lights drive me nuts! :Biggrin:

livespive

Yeah, until the lights go out with those females ;)

Then it's like ...

Now whip, into shape, shape it up, go for it......(Dah Dah) Now whip it good

Especially the Females, because I'm a dirty old man! Ya'll does know this is Sarcasm (see my Avatar thingie)
;0