ROB???

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ROB? HAVNT SEEN HIM AROUND IN AWHILE. HOPE WE DIDNT PISS HIM OFF. ROB...COME BACK ROB!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spoke with him today. Been traveling a bit and his computer is down so he hasn't been on the boards. He says howdy to all and wishes everyone well.

Robadat

Aw, I was missed.:Biggrin: Merry Christmas to all. Missed many of you guys, too.

Have kept myself busy since retiring, traveling the east coast catching up with relatives and old friends. Done some work around the house in between trips and enjoying life in general. Retired life is good. But it seems I still don't have enough time to do everything I want.

I'll be popping in from time to time now that weather is cold and not getting out and doing as much as I'd like.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Well Greg I am almost at -18, how about -7 this morning when I left for work. I'm just glad I have underground heated parking.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You guys can keep that negative whatever bullshit up north where it belongs! High today is only going to be 43 (low still won't reach freezing), and that's bad enough! Thankfully it won't last long... we'll be back to bitching about the heat/humidity soon enough! ;):D

Que AW to rub it in that it's a perfect 80 and sunny where he's at...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cold, you say? How about -18° this morning with a -43° wind chill?
... and we think it will be cold here in Florida when our high temperatures are forecast to drop to near 70 (after at least two weeks in the 80s) and the low is forecast for around 55 (after being in the 60s for quite a while).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and we think it will be cold here in Florida when our high temperatures are forecast to drop to near 70 (after at least two weeks in the 80s) and the low is forecast for around 55 (after being in the 60s for quite a while).
Yeah? Well, we ain't got no alligators!!