SMFH!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Live,
Am I missing something something here? Maybe you can enlighten us on some of this stuf. Does this stuff embarrass you, or do you let it slide, maybe shake your head a little? I can't possibly wrap my head around this stuff, and I just shake my head in disgust. What is your take on this?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think she's reaching too far on this one. For one, hotels offer the cheapest, most basic toiletries they can to 1) say they offer it while 2) maximizing profit. Even for us pale skins, the shampoo/soaps are generic and not tailor fit for all of us.

For example, my hair is fine and I have an oilier than average scalp. Should they provide me free shampoo for fine/oily hair? I've never seen that. Perhaps hotels have been discriminating against me the whole time as well?

I did LOL at the suggestion black women should not straighten their hair so long as white women could not do corn rows. Jesus christ, who gives two shits about who is wearing what hair style? I guess those rich white boys who wanna pretend they're gangsta should be required to pull up their pants and speak only proper english? :Roflmao:

Americans need to get a fucking life! :cool:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I think the majority of whities that cry racism are afraid of blacks. They think if they are apologetic that black folks won't hurt them and/or leave them alone. What a bunch of wimps.