Tariff Question

Good Times Good Times

The Trump administration’s newly imposed tariffs on imported aluminum and steel have boosted production costs for U.S. breweries. Some will be forced to pass those costs along to customers, an industry expert said, while others will likely cut their staffing.

EEK! I guess people like ME are going to eat the cost of that policy? Isn't this effectively the negative result you guys use against raising the minimum wage?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The Trump administration’s newly imposed tariffs on imported aluminum and steel have boosted production costs for U.S. breweries. Some will be forced to pass those costs along to customers, an industry expert said, while others will likely cut their staffing.

EEK! I guess people like ME are going to eat the cost of that policy? Isn't this effectively the negative result you guys use against raising the minimum wage?
Be patient. Do you think all these countries will just allow this to happen? There will be an equal playing field very soon. Mexico, China and Canada are already falling in line.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
...EEK! I guess people like ME are going to eat the cost of that policy? Isn't this effectively the negative result you guys use against raising the minimum wage?
Does that go the same for the ACA aka HusseinCare? Hussein's permanently banning new oil and gas drilling? The list goes on.