The only thing they left out...

livespive

I didn't know I was white :p:p:p:D:D;)

I got got into this debate on FB, they said the whit man was afraid of a race war and the black.
I told him he doesn't know who is going to be coming for you.

Also, I told him, I have been shooting with plenty of white folks and I have came back without a scratch.
Hell, they came out to my place to shoot, so that is an oxymoron.

I see it like this, everyone is passionate about something. In this case White men are passionate about their freedoms. Same thing happened during prohibition. You made the white mans booze illegal and they went nuts.

If you take something away from someone they are going to react.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You know what I fear? Our government. Not directly. It's more like I don't trust them, and my fear is they eventually do something that will seriously screw things up for us in the 99%.

Insecurity? We all have that to some degree. What I feel most insecure about is if I'll be able to stash away enough to retire comfortably and be able to live the life I want to live when I quit working. Kinda ties in to my distrust above.

As for being racist, I'm not perfect and am not always pc in the things I say, but I don't hate nor wish ill towards any man for his skin color or nation of birth. And I think most people regardless of background are the same way - now more than ever.

There's still room for improvement, but we have to resist the political efforts to undermine unity in our own country. We are all Americans. The vast majority of us all want to be free, have the opportunity to provide for ourselves and our families and live in safety and peace. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. United we will rise, divided we will fall.

livespive

Yeah,

I was on a cruise, and was out sitting on a bench waiting on my wife to shop, and this old white man came and asked could he sit.
I said sure, and we got to talking as his wife was shopping as well. He was from NJ, but we got to talking about retirement and he said some to me that has stuck with me to this day. He said:

"It's not how much money you retire with. It's how much debt you don't retire with. That is the key."

I have never forgot that, and that is my goal.

The government is exactly as you said, they are going to screw us no matter who is in office.
It is more the have gots vs. the have nots. They have cash and power, so they don't worry about anything.....

Example, all of this stuff with Trump and his affairs. He had money and power to hide them. What is his downfall?
The #Metoo movement, it is Mob rule as one director stated.

I am not excusing what any of these guys did, but why didn't the ladies say something sooner?
It was fine when you were getting all of these parts and such.

Trump is now a casualty of this as well.

As far as racism, I am not racist......

I am however a "I hate lack of common ass sense ist" :D
Stupid shit just gets me.

You know what I fear? Our government. Not directly. It's more like I don't trust them, and my fear is they eventually do something that will seriously screw things up for us in the 99%.

Insecurity? We all have that to some degree. What I feel most insecure about is if I'll be able to stash away enough to retire comfortably and be able to live the life I want to live when I quit working. Kinda ties in to my distrust above.

As for being racist, I'm not perfect and am not always pc in the things I say, but I don't hate nor wish ill towards any man for his skin color or nation of birth. And I think most people regardless of background are the same way - now more than ever.

There's still room for improvement, but we have to resist the political efforts to undermine unity in our own country. We are all Americans. The vast majority of us all want to be free, have the opportunity to provide for ourselves and our families and live in safety and peace. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. United we will rise, divided we will fall.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
9. I THINK IT IS THE NON AMERICANS THAT IS CAUSING A RIFT IN OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM AND AMONG MOST AMERICANS.

bbfreeburn

I remember eating scrapple when I was a kid. AW is correct as to the make-up of scrapple. I remember that it was awful.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT ITS THE NON AMERICANS THAT ARE AND HAVE CAUSED THE SITUATION TO GROW.
HEY DJ, TELL TG HELLO. :Thumbsup::Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I saw scrapple in a deli in Easton, Pa., and it didn't look like anything I'd ever care to eat. Besides, I already knew what some of the ingredients were, and one look confirmed my assessment.

bbfreeburn

AW, I think it's a leftover from the depression. My parents were in their 30's and 20's in the depression and they liked scrapple. I suspect it was one ot those things that got put together because it was cheap, and people decided they liked it because they couldn't afford anything better.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, I think it's a leftover from the depression. My parents were in their 30's and 20's in the depression and they liked scrapple. I suspect it was one ot those things that got put together because it was cheap, and people decided they liked it because they couldn't afford anything better.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Makes sense to me.