THIS FORUM

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
:Rolleyes::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

I DONT KNOW SEVEN, IF HE HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF, YOU MIGHT HAVE HURT THEM. WHY WOULD ANYONE SAVE "MOST-CONTROVERSIAL THREADS" UNLESS TO USE THEM ELSEWHERE, WHERE THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT. YOU KNOW, LIKE HE GETS AWAY WITH IT IN HERE. BET HE HAS PAPERS FROM BBE, BOWL.COM, PBA AND ANY OTHER FORUM HE HELPED DESTROY TOO. BOXES OF FILES AND NOTCHES ON HIS KEYBOARD.
Dear WAMO:

You are correct that I do have printouts of complete threads of BBE, bowl.com and PBA forums, but I didn't save them to use elsewhere ... and I have NEVER USED THEM ELSEWHERE.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Wow. Rehashing old BR shit. I never kept up with any of that, though I did get into it with longgonedaddy a few times.

Lets be real, forums like these are dead. Everybody want's everything connected.

I was talking to a buddy of mine who runs a facebook group. They have a forum but no one ever uses it anymore, but they all complain that facebook really isn't the best format for real discussions. Why not go back to the forum they had? Simply because it's not all in one spot.

This is the technology we should have invented years ago was a way to bring all the forums we interact with onto one "app" or site that doesn't require FB or twitter.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I GUESS YOU HAVE PRINTOUTS OF AB ALSO? BOXES OF PAPERWORK AND NOTCHES IN THE KEYBOARD. "NEVER USED THEM ELESWHERE", ACCORDING TO YOU, THATS HEARSAY. NICE TRY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I GUESS YOU HAVE PRINTOUTS OF AB ALSO? BOXES OF PAPERWORK AND NOTCHES IN THE KEYBOARD. "NEVER USED THEM ELESWHERE", ACCORDING TO YOU, THATS HEARSAY. NICE TRY.
Dear WAMO:

I don't believe I have any printouts of AB threads, but I do have them of the aforementioned sites.