Today, I am exercising my right to...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Identify as a black man!

As a black man, I'll be doing black man things. Like, going to work. Eating lunch. Going home after work to have dinner with the family. Maybe hang out and visit with the neighbors. Surf the web a little, maybe watch some tv. And go to bed when I get tired.

Who knows what I'll wake up and identify as tomorrow! :Roflmao:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Been done, who was that lady that said she was black, but was white?

I think she was a professor or something.
I missed that one. Damn, and here I thought I was being original!

Anybody identified as a different species? I'll go shit in the yard and tell my neighbors I'm identifying as a dog! :Roflmao:

livespive

Yup you missed that one too. There is the lady that had plastic surgery to look like a cat...

Keep trying you will get one :)

Anybody identified as a different species? I'll go shit in the yard and tell my neighbors I'm identifying as a dog! :Roflmao:

livespive

Maybe you need to be a sheep for a while so you can see how they feel when you're on the prowl :p

radioactive

Sorry Live, I said I didn't go there! and Greg, DAMN, just DAMN! That looks like a woman that would beat the shit out of you then fuck you, then beat you some more just for the hell of it!.

I bet Allways Write is beating off!

Last edited: