Trump Tweeted..

bbfreeburn

"Let's change the rules. 51 votes to pass."

Idiot. He HAD 51 available and didn't get them. All he needed was 51. Does he actually know how congress works?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's okay. I'm good with just letting Bam Bam care collapse. That way we can get an "I told you so" in with the replacement.

bbfreeburn

... and indeed, COLLAPSE is inevitable, sooner rather than later.
you know what's funny bout "bam bam care?" A long time ago (I think under Bush 1) when trying to fix health care the d's proposed a single payer system. The R's countered with essentially Obamacare.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. I HAVE READ THAT THING FRONT TO BACK 6 TIMES NOW. I CANT FIND IT. CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS GIVE OBAMA MY NUMBER SO HE CAN SHOW ME. WELL, NEVERMIND. HE WILL PROBABLY MAKE SOMETHING UP. YOU KNOW, LIKE OBAMACARE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. I HAVE READ THAT THING FRONT TO BACK 6 TIMES NOW. I CANT FIND IT. CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS GIVE OBAMA MY NUMBER SO HE CAN SHOW ME. WELL, NEVERMIND. HE WILL PROBABLY MAKE SOMETHING UP. YOU KNOW, LIKE OBAMACARE.
Dear WAMO:

You could always try to get the info from Hillary.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
"Let's change the rules. 51 votes to pass."

Idiot. He HAD 51 available and didn't get them. All he needed was 51. Does he actually know how congress works?
BB where were you when King Hussein Oblowhole aka Prez Teleprompter was screwing up?

Trump won this time. Now you know how it feels to lose yuuuge. Stings don't it?

bbfreeburn

BB where were you when King Hussein Oblowhole aka Prez Teleprompter was screwing up?

Trump won this time. Now you know how it feels to lose yuuuge. Stings don't it?
Actually I feel that I won. Trump was thought to be a potential disaster. Now he's proven to be one.

How many of his campaign promises has he kept?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SURE COMPARING KEPT CAMPAIGN PROMISES FROM PRES TO PRES IS A GOOD ARGUMENT BB. EVERY PRES SINCE PAPA BUSH COULD PROBABLY BE CALLED A DISASTER FOR 1 REASON OR ANOTHER. TRUMP IS JUST MUCH LESS OF A DISASTER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Actually I feel that I won. Trump was thought to be a potential disaster. Now he's proven to be one.

How many of his campaign promises has he kept?
... but in most cases, he has ATTEMPTED to keep those promises, but has been stymied by obstructionist Democrats (and a few in his own party), having to deal with the lamestream media and "fake news", and federal judges with liberal agendas that put those agendas ahead of the law.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOT ONLY PUT THEIR AGENDA AHEAD OF THE LAW AW, THEY ALSO PUT THEIR AGENDA AHEAD OF THE PEOPLE.