Trump's deportation force

bbfreeburn

So the Donald wants to at least triple the number of deportation officers. Why am I thinking "Brownshirts?" At least it will put a lot of unemployed neo-nazis to work. And remember, "anyone living in this country is subject to deportation" -- this means YOU!!!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
So the Donald wants to at least triple the number of deportation officers. Why am I thinking "Brownshirts?" At least it will put a lot of unemployed neo-nazis to work. And remember, "anyone living in this country is subject to deportation" -- this means YOU!!!
I've got s birth certificate on hand.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Are all the ILLEGAL aliens supposed to be "above the law" along with Hillary Rodham Clinton and others (in sanctuary cities, for example)?

livespive

Only the Native Americans are "legal", the rest are illegal either by force, or sneaking in.

If only there was a Bald Eagle Trump back in the day, there would have been a wall up :Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Only the Native Americans are "legal", the rest are illegal either by force, or sneaking in.
Dear livespive:

However, whether proper or not, at the time of American colonization by Europeans (and others), THERE WERE NO IMMIGRATION LAWS in effect.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

If only there was a Bald Eagle Trump back in the day, there would have been a wall up :Biggrin:
The native Americans are not legal. There were hundreds of tribes that fought and killed over territory. Who's to say which tribe was first? Plus, the Asians were first to migrate here so all the natives would be illegal also.

livespive

Right, but the tribe were Indian tribes, kind a like the Hatfield's and the McCoy's.

I had heard about the Asians, but I thought the Asians were who became the Indians?

The native Americans are not legal. There were hundreds of tribes that fought and killed over territory. Who's to say which tribe was first? Plus, the Asians were first to migrate here so all the natives would be illegal also.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Once Trump starts making rules who knows what is "legal".
... and that is similar to the situation now in effect. When Barack Hussein Obama starts making rules, who knows what is "legal"? ... and it gets even more troublesome when "legality" doesn't apply to Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is obviously "above the law."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and that is similar to the situation now in effect. When Barack Hussein Obama starts making rules, who knows what is "legal"? ... and it gets even more troublesome when "legality" doesn't apply to Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is obviously "above the law."
At least Trump respects the constitution and truly loves his country. He'll do right by her and us. People forget that he doesn't need to do this. $400k a year? Fuck, he makes that in a day.........or less.

MI2AZ

At least Trump respects the constitution and truly loves his country. He'll do right by her and us. People forget that he doesn't need to do this. $400k a year? Fuck, he makes that in a day.........or less.
What do you think he will be able to make after his presidency with endorsements and selling his name brand? He makes millions now, after that, billions or trillions? Don't think he hasn't already considered that. He is about the money.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What do you think he will be able to make after his presidency with endorsements and selling his name brand? He makes millions now, after that, billions or trillions? Don't think he hasn't already considered that. He is about the money.
He already sells his brand and has endorsements. The presidency will not further his business deals one bit. In fact, I would venture to say he may suffer a bit after making some Mexican and Chinese enemies.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and Barack Hussein Obama is about SPENDING the money (trillions and trillions of dollars worth) -- or more accurately, money that we have to BORROW (and go even further into debt).