Tucker Carlson deserves a Pullitzer.

bbfreeburn

Well maybe not. Last night rather than talk about Michael Cohen, Donald John Trump, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton or anything remotely newsworthy he chose to address the topic of Panda Bear sex and the potential danger Pandas pose to humanity. Really. You can't make this shit up. There he was seriously talking about anything other than the two big events of the day; Zuckerberg's testimony and the processing of warrants on Michael Cohen.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well maybe not. Last night rather than talk about Michael Cohen, Donald John Trump, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton or anything remotely newsworthy he chose to address the topic of Panda Bear sex and the potential danger Pandas pose to humanity. Really. You can't make this shit up. There he was seriously talking about anything other than the two big events of the day; Zuckerberg's testimony and the processing of warrants on Michael Cohen.
Why not? You could that shit on 15,000 other channels.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

Did you bother to stay tuned to Hannity (immediately after Carlson's show)?

If so, you might have learned some pertinent things that you won't see anywhere else in the lamestream media.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Actually, I'd find a report on panda bear sex refreshing... as GregT alluded to, one cannot turn on the tv, open a paper, go on the internet (or anywhere, really), without a constant barrage of Trump this and Trump that. I'm finding it quite tiring.

But he's got all of W. DC and the media assholes in such a tizzy, I kinda hope he manages to stay in office and get re-elected. They deserve it. They basically created Trump, and they are also the reason he is where he is. They just haven't been able to figure that out yet.