WAMO...HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW MADE THE COMMENT "WHAT PLANET WERE YOU ON" WHEN I SAID LESS THAN A YEAR AGO WE WERE ALL GETTING ALONG JUST FINE. HERE IS ONLY 1 OF MANY, LESS THAN A YEAR AGO. ANOTHER TIME HE HAS TOLD A NON TRUTH. WHY ISNT ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS!?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Have you tried sticking a paper clip or any other small, metal object in it to be sure? :Eek::p

Just kidding DO NOT DO THAT for anyone on the webs that sees it and thinks this tip is legit. IT'S NOT - YOU'LL WIND UP HURT OR DEAD.
I miss 9 humor, he is funny.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YEAH, I KNOW, HE WILL BE ALLOWED TO DEEPTHROAT THIS PLACE TOO. WAY TO LET IT GO!
You know, if you'd stop being a prick to me we may be able to get something done. I'm doing the best I can here but when you post this shit and attack me you're not helping. I made a simple statement. One cannot bicker with himself. That is a fact. If ONE of you guys would just STOP....STOP...ignore, shit would settle down. Had you read post #28 with an open mind instead of anger you would have understood it. Keep in mind that YOU are 50% of the problem. Every time you respond with this type of remark you will be rewarded in kind. JUST..............STOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.