When Liberals Say It..

bbfreeburn

I must have missed where Clinton said we will build a wall. What he did say I agree with, however I think that the "dreamers" represent a special case. They are here not of their own doing, they are, by and large, Americans in almost every sense of the word.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I must have missed where Clinton said we will build a wall. What he did say I agree with, however I think that the "dreamers" represent a special case. They are here not of their own doing, they are, by and large, Americans in almost every sense of the word.
Oh, I get it. You're okay with hiring a shitload of new border agents, so they can be killed by the drug cartel and other nasty fuckers, and you're pissed off because Trump came up with a way to just keep them out instead of going thru the rigors of having to turn them around. Makes perfect sense to me. :confused::rolleyes:

bbfreeburn

Oh, I get it. You're okay with hiring a shitload of new border agents, so they can be killed by the drug cartel and other nasty fuckers, and you're pissed off because Trump came up with a way to just keep them out instead of going thru the rigors of having to turn them around. Makes perfect sense to me. :confused::rolleyes:
I am ever so glad it does.
BTW, blanket statements about liberals do not apply to me. Just as blanket statements about conservatives don't apply to you.
And the wall won't keep anyone out who really wants to get in. There are so many ways to get into this country that I imagine even you could come up with 5 or 6.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I am ever so glad it does.
BTW, blanket statements about liberals do not apply to me. Just as blanket statements about conservatives don't apply to you.
And the wall won't keep anyone out who really wants to get in. There are so many ways to get into this country that I imagine even you could come up with 5 or 6.
The wall most certainly will not keep everyone. But it WILL keep out the majority, and slow the rest down enough for the agents to catch them. Not building a wall, and relying on agents to rectify the illegal immigration situation is like waiting for a large gash in your flesh to become completely infected before giving it attention. Prevention is 90% of the solution.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think the wall will only keep out those who would be least likely to cause major issues in our country. The cartels, drug runners, and human sugglers - well hell, they've already found massive tunnels used to transport goods/people across. I imagine there are many more not found, and many more to be built. The cartels/drug/human traffickers are the ones with the desire AND the funds to find solutions around a wall.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Damn, 9, Here I go agreeing with you again.:confused:
You've clearly been in Indiana too long! :Biggrin:

I'm not hard core right or left. Not always centrist either... sometimes I think myself in circles chasing possibilities. Other times I stubbornly cling to a certain line of thought. Not sure what that makes me, other than crazy? :Unsure: