Who are the true 'deplorables'?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As we headed into election day a week ago, the lamestream media was expressing concern about the likely violence and rioting that could be expected by the "deplorables" after Hillary won the presidency.

However, take a look at the current media reports and see who the true "deplorables" and anarchists actually are, and note the mob of spoiled college students who are "traumatized" because the election didn't go their way. Ironic, to say the least.

Robadat

I take exception to the use of the term deplorables being used to describe the idiots protesting and rioting in the streets over the election of Trump. All the deplorables I know are quite content that Trump won the election. Perhaps we can find a new name for them, something like despicable hypocrites comes to mind...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I take exception to the use of the term deplorables being used to describe the idiots protesting and rioting in the streets over the election of Trump. All the deplorables I know are quite content that Trump won the election. Perhaps we can find a new name for them, something like despicable hypocrites comes to mind...
Perfect!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And I haven't heard anything more about those people leaving the country, has anyone else?
Dear radioactive:

You don't suppose they were telling the truth (about leaving the country), do you?

Keep in mind that they were supporting CROOKED HILLARY, one of the biggest NON-TRUTH tellers the world has ever known.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THE BEST RESPONSE in the replies of that link.
I don’t know who the original poster of this was, it wasn’t me, but I think it’s worth repeating here.

“Dear Hollywood celebrities, You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it. You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage. I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance. I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again. I don’t care that you don’t like Mr.Trump. But I bet you looked cute saying it. Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny. And I’m also supposed to care that you will leave this great country if Trump becomes president? Ha. Please don’t forget to close the door behind you. We’d like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here. Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment. So, shut your pie hole and dance.”

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
To all of the sore-loser liberals, including the deplorable protesters, as Barack Hussein Obama frequently implied:

YOU LOST ... WE WON ... GET OVER IT!

Most of them don't even consider how conservatives have been treated during Obama's terms that were filled with corruption, lies and fiscal irresponsibility.

livespive

I would agree about the name, but don't forget there were reports that Trump supporters were going to do the same thing if he didn't get in.......

Also, now that he is in office what is with his supporters harassing Muslims and minorities??????

THat's the problem, they got what they wanted, he is in, and they still can't stop:

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-stop-it-60-minutes-interview/

We had a situation here in Columbus, where a Trump supporter got out of his truck to harass a Muslim woman in her car.

The bad thing is there are "deplorables" on both sides The only way that you were going to see which side acted out was by which person got in.

livespive

Yeah, I watched on the news about a group of girls beating up a female Trump supporter.......

My thing also is this, these kids are in High School...... THEY CAN"T VOTE!!!!

But on a lighter note, WAMO better stop stalking Imogen, before she hires those girls to get him :)

Robadat

I would agree about the name, but don't forget there were reports that Trump supporters were going to do the same thing if he didn't get in.......

Also, now that he is in office what is with his supporters harassing Muslims and minorities??????

THat's the problem, they got what they wanted, he is in, and they still can't stop:

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-stop-it-60-minutes-interview/

We had a situation here in Columbus, where a Trump supporter got out of his truck to harass a Muslim woman in her car.

The bad thing is there are "deplorables" on both sides The only way that you were going to see which side acted out was by which person got in.
Trump went on tv and told his supporters to stop the BS, he is not president yet, that is all he can do. By the same token, why hasn't Hillary come out and told her supporters who are rioting to stop. Where is the President, why hasn't he come out and at least made a statement to these people and asked them to stop and allow a peaceful transfer of power to proceed? These are their most ardent supporters acting out, it is their responsibility to do everything within their power to get them to cease.

As far as people harassing Muslims and minorities, I can not and will not accept that type of behavior from anyone. You can be damn sure that if I were to witness such an act, I will do whatever I can to put an end to it. But as we've seen all to often, a good number of these reports tend to turn out to be not as reported. (Surveillance cameras are out there.) Not saying they're all untrue, but there was a number of instances further investigation has shown that they were false reports. That has to stop also, you cry wolf too often and soon people won't believe you when he actually does show up.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MAYBE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING THE ATTACKING WOULD BE DOING IT ANYWAY. WOULD NOT MATER WHO WON THE ELECTION. SOME PEOPLE JUST DO BAD THINGS.

livespive

Yeah, I know what you mean....

I wonder if anyone ask her to by on TV would she??

Like you said, she needs to, even though she lost.

Trump went on tv and told his supporters to stop the BS, he is not president yet, that is all he can do. By the same token, why hasn't Hillary come out and told her supporters who are rioting to stop. Where is the President, why hasn't he come out and at least made a statement to these people and asked them to stop and allow a peaceful transfer of power to proceed? These are their most ardent supporters acting out, it is their responsibility to do everything within their power to get them to cease.

As far as people harassing Muslims and minorities, I can not and will not accept that type of behavior from anyone. You can be damn sure that if I were to witness such an act, I will do whatever I can to put an end to it. But as we've seen all to often, a good number of these reports tend to turn out to be not as reported. (Surveillance cameras are out there.) Not saying they're all untrue, but there was a number of instances further investigation has shown that they were false reports. That has to stop also, you cry wolf too often and soon people won't believe you when he actually does show up.