Will phony, hypocritical Joy Behar criticize Oprah's comments about God?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That phony, hypocritical panelist on The View, Joy Behar, recently ridiculed Vice President Mike Pence for his Christian "mental illness" ... BUT ...

Will she be likely to (or dare) criticize Oprah Winfrey, who recently told 60 Minutes Overtime that God had not told her to run for president, and added, "If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn't God kinda tell me? And I haven't heard that."

Based on Behar's apparent opinion, wouldn't it mean that Oprah is also suffering from "mental illness"?

It would appear that Behar has different "standards" for a conservative Christian such as Pence, as opposed to a liberal Christian such as Oprah. But that's hardly surprising.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That phony, hypocritical panelist on The View, Joy Behar, recently ridiculed Vice President Mike Pence for his Christian "mental illness" ... BUT ...

Will she be likely to (or dare) criticize Oprah Winfrey, who recently told 60 Minutes Overtime that God had not told her to run for president, and added, "If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn't God kinda tell me? And I haven't heard that."

Based on Behar's apparent opinion, wouldn't it mean that Oprah is also suffering from "mental illness"?

It would appear that Behar has different "standards" for a conservative Christian such as Pence, as opposed to a liberal Christian such as Oprah. But that's hardly surprising.
Behar is a mouthy, dumbass, blowhard asshole who must have an I.Q. of about 10. She makes a complete fool of herself every time there is a conservative on the show, and keeps rattling her dumbass lips even after she's put in her place. How she can stand to be embarrassed so many fucking times on one show eludes me.