Worst Song Ever

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! Holy shit! This brings back memories. They performed up here back in about 87 or so and I was in their backup band. I'll tell ya, I've never seen anyone dumber trying to play big shot role in all my life. During rehearsal one of them stops us and says "I'd like to put a kick beat in right there". I said a what? He said "A kick beat. Don't you know what a kick beat is?" I politely told him that we speak english up here and have no idea what a kick beat is. So, he rolls his eyes and says "like this". Commences to playing a syncopated accent on the 2nd beat. So, I said "oh, you mean a syncopated accent on the upbeat. No problem. The dumb fucker says "well, ya, if you wanna call it that." We just all looked at each other and couldn't wait til this gig was over. Playing an outside venue, mind you, and they wanted lemon water and Snicker Bars in the dressing room. I laughed right them and said..Dressing room? You crawling under the trailer to change clothes? That was it. Didn't talk to me the entire time. The last time I agreed to ever back up a has-been.

livespive

Are you just mad because you don't have a big 16 incher???????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:;)

Where was this last Friday for National Pizza Day :)