3 Arrested In Lamb-Napping

MI2AZ

Facial features blurred because of age of victims.

Three men are being questioned on suspicion of theft after police spotted three sheep being transported through a suburban area in the back of a people carrier.

West Midlands police said officers on patrol spotted the Ford Galaxy’s unusual cargo in Hob Moor Road in Yardley, Birmingham, in the early hours of Tuesday.

After a pursuit, the Galaxy hit a parked car and three men abandoned the vehicle, leaving the lambs in the boot, a police spokesman said.

Officers tracked down three suspects after a search of nearby gardens. One was found up a tree and another was in a conservatory.

Police said three male Romanian nationals aged 22, 27 and 28 were in custody on suspicion of theft. The three lambs have been rehomed at a farm in Sheldon as officers attempt to trace their owners.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE IN DELIVERY MODE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL 9, THEY AINT GUNA MAKE IT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Them coppers AIN'T NEVER GONNA CATCH ME!! :cool:

These guys are amateurs. A Ford Galaxy? Even an old one with a HUGE trunk... only 3 lambs? Climb up a tree to escape the fuzz? puh-leeze! :rolleyes:

I do appreciate the pic though! :Inlove:

MI2AZ

Them coppers AIN'T NEVER GONNA CATCH ME!! :cool:

These guys are amateurs. A Ford Galaxy? Even an old one with a HUGE trunk... only 3 lambs? Climb up a tree to escape the fuzz? puh-leeze! :rolleyes:

I do appreciate the pic though! :Inlove:
This is probably more 9's speed.