88 $billion and 20 years later

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Weapons captured by the Taliban on just ONE base!!
We spent 88 billion dollars over 20 years training the afghan army ... it took about a week for them to be defeated by two hundred 1988 Toyota trucks with machine guns in the bed!!
There’s No way in hell that was an accident. The Military keeps track of everything, even so little as Bullet boxes & bullets spent. Did they miss: Drones, Helicopters, whole crates of Automatic weapons , large caliber weapons , missiles, artillery, explosives?
This was not by accident nor is it a coincidence that Biden is “on vacation” when this happened! They don’t want him answering any questions about this! He may “accidentally” spill the beans

50_n.jpg322_n.jpg3699_n.jpg63901_n.jpg

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

One thing's for sure. We will never, ever get full transparency on the Afghanistan situation -- at least from the Biden administration or the fake-news lamestream media!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

One thing's for sure. We will never, ever get full transparency on the Afghanistan situation -- at least from the Biden administration or the fake-news lamestream media!
There may be no one left who actually knows why we are there, were there, or stayed there!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Be careful.

Don't ask any questions.

You may get truthful data and someone may get their face slapped.

Scolai

My son was in Afghanistan for nine months. Two members of his company - close friends of his - were lost to a Taliban insurgent.

All for the Biden administration to fuck the exit.

Screw Biden and his incompetent handlers.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I can already predict what Biden will say to Americans when he finally decides to address the nation.

(1) He'll attempt to place blame on Trump.

(2) Assuming that all Americans withdraw safely, he'll brag that there were no U.S. casualties in connection with the exit, while failing to elaborate on the absolute disaster he has left behind

... and what he WON'T say is that "The buck stops here."

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Biden screwed the pooch on the exit.

I know some neocons who still believe we should have thousands of troops there. I've always been more on the Ron Paul side of, why are we there in the first place?

So what happened to the 300K Afghan troops we trained?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But wait... wasn't it Bush who got us into the mess in the first place? Why should Trump take the blame for something that is clearly still Bush's fault?
Dear 9andaWiggle:

It was a mess when Bush got us into Afghanistan, and it was an even-bigger mess with regard to Biden's withdrawal two decades later!