All these

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The reason Nikki Haley is trending up is yes, she is a war hawk and Biden probably will send us to war. Jews and boomers trust her more.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I like Vivek Ramaswamy but he's trying too hard to be a Trump clone.
He's a good speaker and a good communicator. What he doesn't have is any idea of how to run a government, for good or for bad.

My concern with him and those like him is that if he got pushed into a corner would his choices be what's best in that moment for Americans or what is more ideologically "pure", so to speak. When it comes to war and foreign policy, Haley is the same way but with opposite ideals. As president, would Haley make the choice to be more isolated because that's what's best for the people? Could Vivek swallow his pride and send troops to an ally because that's what's best for USA long term?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He's a good speaker and a good communicator. What he doesn't have is any idea of how to run a government, for good or for bad.

My concern with him and those like him is that if he got pushed into a corner would his choices be what's best in that moment for Americans or what is more ideologically "pure", so to speak. When it comes to war and foreign policy, Haley is the same way but with opposite ideals. As president, would Haley make the choice to be more isolated because that's what's best for the people? Could Vivek swallow his pride and send troops to an ally because that's what's best for USA long term?
I don't think any president is elected because he knows how to govern. In fact, being a good president only requires knowing how to surround yourself with the right people.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't think any president is elected because he knows how to govern. In fact, being a good president only requires knowing how to surround yourself with the right people.
And that's the fundamental problem with our elections and people in general. It's a popularity contest. People of the past looked at records to figure out who to vote for, especially in the primaries.

Presidents of the past knew how to govern. Regan, Bush sr, Bush Jr and Clinton all knew how to govern.

We all know it will be Trump vs Biden ( or whoever the Ds trott out).