Another bad cop

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Why is this guy even on the force? I'm not sure which is worse... a blatantly racist cop, or a severely undertrained/inept one?

OK, anyone else having problems ppsting links/pics?

I was going to insert the article where the black caretaker got shot while laying on the ground with his hands up. When asked why he shot the guy, the cop said "I don't know."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why is this guy even on the force? I'm not sure which is worse... a blatantly racist cop, or a severely undertrained/inept one?

OK, anyone else having problems ppsting links/pics?

I was going to insert the article where the black caretaker got shot while laying on the ground with his hands up. When asked why he shot the guy, the cop said "I don't know."
At the rate they're being murdered I suppose the jobs have to be filled by anyone willing to do the job.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES, THE COP REPIED, "I DONT KNOW". IT IS IN THE STORY. G IS RIGHT. POLICE TAKE WHOEVER PASSES THEIR TESTS. NOW THE TESTS WILL BE HARDER TO PASS.

livespive

Right, and that is the problem......

We need to punish the of the people up above the cops as well.

YES, THE COP REPIED, "I DONT KNOW". IT IS IN THE STORY. G IS RIGHT. POLICE TAKE WHOEVER PASSES THEIR TESTS. NOW THE TESTS WILL BE HARDER TO PASS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT PUNISHING THE PEOPLE ABOVE THEM. WOULDNT THAT BE LIKE PUNISHING THE PARENTS OF THE BAD GUYS?

Good Times Good Times

My question is: how many will take up for this cop simply "b/c he's a cop" (the whole I've got your back right or wrong thing)? I honestly don't know......

livespive

IT would be more like punishing the parents of the kids when they do wrong in school.

You are still under their authority, same as the cops.

IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT PUNISHING THE PEOPLE ABOVE THEM. WOULDNT THAT BE LIKE PUNISHING THE PARENTS OF THE BAD GUYS?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
IT would be more like punishing the parents of the kids when they do wrong in school.

You are still under their authority, same as the cops.
In some cases, I think this needs to be considered. Used to be, parents kept kids in line (for the most part). Not so much now. An ass beating for the parents when Little Johnny fucks up might encourage them to actually become parents and try actively raising the little bastard to be a decent person for a change.

MI2AZ

In some cases, I think this needs to be considered. Used to be, parents kept kids in line (for the most part). Not so much now. An ass beating for the parents when Little Johnny fucks up might encourage them to actually become parents and try actively raising the little bastard to be a decent person for a change.

Unfortunately, but if you try to spank your kids nowadays, you will end up in jail and/or lose custody of your kids. Society seems to frown on what our parents used to do, like allowing kids to walk to the local park or to school unattended.

MI2AZ

It turns out the North Miami police officer shown on video shooting a black man who was lying on the ground with his hands in the air was actually trying to shoot the autistic man sitting next to him. That's according to the head of the police union. The Miami Herald calls it a "stunning admission." Slate believes the new excuse is possibly “an effort to strip away the racial dimensions of the shooting.” Police were called Monday for reports of a suicidal man with a gun. When they arrived, they found Kinsey attempting to get the unnamed autistic man, who was sitting on the ground playing with a toy truck, back into a nearby mental health center.

Kinsey complied with police orders to get on the ground and put his hands up. The autistic man continued to sit on the ground with his toy truck. The union head, John Rivera, says the unnamed officer—a "decorated" member of the city's SWAT team—thought the autistic man was going to kill Kinsey with a "gun." But Slate points out that Kinsey could be heard yelling: “All he has is a toy truck in his hand. That’s all it is. There is no need for guns.” The officer fired three shots from an assault rifle. One of the bullets struck Kinsey in the leg, wounding him. “I’m standing there like, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me was, ‘I don’t know,'” Kinsey tells WSVN. The officer has been placed on administrative leave.

livespive

That makes it worse......

If he is SWAT he shouldn't miss that far off at a target that is not moving?

Then when asked why did he shoot the black man he says "I don't know"
Why not, I was shooting at the other gentlemen and missed......

Something's fishy.

It turns out the North Miami police officer shown on video shooting a black man who was lying on the ground with his hands in the air was actually trying to shoot the autistic man sitting next to him. That's according to the head of the police union. The Miami Herald calls it a "stunning admission." Slate believes the new excuse is possibly “an effort to strip away the racial dimensions of the shooting.” Police were called Monday for reports of a suicidal man with a gun. When they arrived, they found Kinsey attempting to get the unnamed autistic man, who was sitting on the ground playing with a toy truck, back into a nearby mental health center.

Kinsey complied with police orders to get on the ground and put his hands up. The autistic man continued to sit on the ground with his toy truck. The union head, John Rivera, says the unnamed officer—a "decorated" member of the city's SWAT team—thought the autistic man was going to kill Kinsey with a "gun." But Slate points out that Kinsey could be heard yelling: “All he has is a toy truck in his hand. That’s all it is. There is no need for guns.” The officer fired three shots from an assault rifle. One of the bullets struck Kinsey in the leg, wounding him. “I’m standing there like, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me was, ‘I don’t know,'” Kinsey tells WSVN. The officer has been placed on administrative leave.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If he is SWAT he shouldn't miss that far off at a target that is not moving?
No shit. I'm no expert marksman, but I'm pretty sure that given 3 chances I could hit the target at least once.

And I'm pretty sure I'd know why I was shooting at the target too...

MI2AZ

If he is that bad of a shot, why did he get issued a rifle? I thought that was what shotguns were for. :)