Another reason why we all should appreciate President Biden?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
On May 17, 2020 ... the average price of gas nationwide was $1.88.

On May 17, 2021 ... the average price of gas nationwide is $3.04.

Scolai

My diesel price is over $3 here in NC. Gas prices are closer to $2.80.

Still, I'd like to get some of that $2.09 diesel again... :confused:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Or Whitmer?

If this kommunist kunt succeeds in shutting this down, we up here in the U.P. are fucked. STUPID STUPID STUPID fucking democrats just can't understand the without a pipe, barges, tankers and trucks my be used. Tankers, not a great track record, barges, much worse, and these are both hindered during freeze overs. And trucks are in accidents regularly. Now, top that off with the huge amount of fuel and emissions associated with these vehicles, and her argument is totally debunked. I guess the question truly is: Can democrats get any DUMBER?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MAY 17, 2020. COUNTRY SHUT DOWN, NOONE DRIVING BECAUSE OF TRUMPS INDECISION. OVER ABUNDANCE OF GAS. SELLING CHEAP TO MOVE IT.

MAY 17, 2021. COUNTRY OPENING BACK UP. GAS SHORTAGE FROM LACK OF PRODUCTION UNDER TRUMPS WATCH.

NOV 2019. AVERAGE GAS PRICE $2.70. SO A $.34 INCREASE IN AN 18 MONTH STRETCH WITH A WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC TAKING UP 12 MONTHS OF THAT. I HAVE TO SAY NOT BAD.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MAY 17, 2021. COUNTRY OPENING BACK UP. GAS SHORTAGE FROM LACK OF PRODUCTION UNDER TRUMPS WATCH.
Dear WAMO:

That statement "doesn't compute" because under the Trump administration, America became less reliant on foreign-energy sources. Are you really attempting to blame Trump for "gas shortages"?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE PANDEMIC HIT EVERYONE REALLY HARD SIR. OIL AND GAS WERE NO DIFFERENT. I AM ONLY PLACING BLAME WHERE BLAME IS DUE. TRUMP HAD JUST AS MUCH TO DO WITH GAS PRICES TODAY AS BIDEN DOES. BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PANDEMINC LAST YEAR, NOT SURE ANYTHING WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT EVEN IF MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE WERE PRES AND V PRES.

LIKE I SAID, A $.34 INCREASE IN GAS PRICES OVER 18 MONTHS, INCLUDING A YEAR OF COVID, AINT THAT BAD. THANKS FOR ASKING.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"ROGUE" FOREIGN LEADERS? IM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT "ROGUE" RIGHT WINGERS THAT WANT A CIVIL WAR. AS YOU SHOULD BE SIR.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND IF RIGHT WINGERS DONT FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY WANT? IS CIVIL WAR AN OPTION FOR THEM? G, ALOT OF THE RIGHT WING THINGS YOU GUYS POST, I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH THEM. AND ALOT OF THE RIGHT WINGERS POSTS SAY A CIVIL WAR IS COMING. SO...NOT SO LMPAO. FIGHTING AGAINST OTHER AMERICANS SEEMS PRETTY DAMN ROGUE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND IF RIGHT WINGERS DONT FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY WANT? IS CIVIL WAR AN OPTION FOR THEM? G, ALOT OF THE RIGHT WING THINGS YOU GUYS POST, I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH THEM. AND ALOT OF THE RIGHT WINGERS POSTS SAY A CIVIL WAR IS COMING. SO...NOT SO LMPAO. FIGHTING AGAINST OTHER AMERICANS SEEMS PRETTY DAMN ROGUE.
You're mistaking observations for threats. What happened when King George took away individual liberties? When the people had finally had enough and moved to the new country? What happened when King George decide he was going to rule the new country as he did his home? What happens when people are born and bred in a free society, and jackals think they know more about living your life than you do? We learned what happened because they used to teach this in history class. Yes, I am observing the exact same freedoms being stripped by the left that had been stripped from the people a few hundred years ago. Yes, I know what happened back then, and I would not be surprised to see it happen again IF the left wing power grabber don't STOP it. Yes, there WILL be a civil war. Am I threatening one? Certainly not.