Another RINO?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Why do I see so many using RINO when a republican doesn't agree with Trump? Sounds like Trump would be the one called RINO.
In my estimation he was a Rino. He spent too much money to be a conservative/republican. He was fairly liberal on social issues compared to most Republicans( don't let the media fool you into he's a white supremist and a homophobe ).

What it really boils down to is that republicans will call anyone a Rino if they don't agree with that "R" policy or idea. Some of the most conservative politicians in DC have been called RINOs.

Heck, Mitch McConnel might be the far worse RINO in office, if we truly hold him up to the stick of conservativism.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump slams ‘jerk’ Sen. Rounds for defending 2020 election results

Former president Donald Trump rounded on Sen. Mike Rounds on Monday, calling him a “RINO” and “jerk” one day after the South Dakota Republican stood by the 2020 presidential election results.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The corporation known as UNITED STATES is insolvent. These "elected" politicians aka "talking heads" are owned by the central banks. The central banks own the military industrial complex, too. They also own the FBI. Let that sink in.. Trump calling them names is just static and as much as I like him- it is unnecessary. He needs to either do something positive or be quiet.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The corporation known as UNITED STATES is insolvent. These "elected" politicians aka "talking heads" are owned by the central banks. The central banks own the military industrial complex, too. They also own the FBI. Let that sink in.. Trump calling them names is just static and as much as I like him- it is unnecessary. He needs to either do something positive or be quiet.
Dear REVerse:

In a way, Trump has produced only "static" but that's part of the reason he is so strongly opposed (to the point of hatred) by central bankers and Deep Staters!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

In a way, Trump has produced only "static" but that's part of the reason he is so strongly opposed (to the point of hatred) by central bankers and Deep Staters!
Yes, to an extent. The people are tired of being bullied by the elite. Trump calls them out and nothing is done. Nothing. I guess his hands are tied.