Big day today in Washington DC

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
So what happened? Has Trump been reinstated or what? :Roflmao:

I don't like Biden, but reality is there is no way in Hell Trump will ever be reinstated - no matter how much the believers wish it to be so. Ya'll should worry more about Kamala becoming Pres. in the next 24 months. That's a lot more likely to happen than Trump being reinstated.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I sure miss listening to Herman Cain on WSB. Those nights of interstate travel didn't seem as long. What a true gentleman!
Dear REVerse:

In the early stages of the 2012 presidential campaign, Herman Cain was my top choice, but of course, he dropped out of the race. A true gentleman, indeed!

Scolai

So what happened? Has Trump been reinstated or what? :Roflmao:

I don't like Biden, but reality is there is no way in Hell Trump will ever be reinstated - no matter how much the believers wish it to be so. Ya'll should worry more about Kamala becoming Pres. in the next 24 months. That's a lot more likely to happen than Trump being reinstated.
I've contended that they will prop up Joe - Weekend at Bernie's style - until the 2022 election. After that, they will 25th him for being cognitively incapable of executing the duties of his office, thus placing the Ho in office. Then they will proceed to rig the 2024 and 2028 elections to keep that whore in office for the maximum term possible.

The next 12 months should be very intriguing...