BRICKGUY???

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAS ANYONE TALKED TO BRICKGUY? KNOW HE SAID HE HAD SOME ISSUES, JUST WONDERING HOW HE WAS DOING.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Unfortunately he's decided to step away from the forum for a bit. I was hoping he'd check in now and then with an update of how he is doing. We'll have to wait and see.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HOPE FOR THE BEST. SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY. MAYBE HE WILL BE BACK POUNDING THE KEYS AND GIVING US ALL SOME SHIT SOON!

Unfortunately he's decided to step away from the forum for a bit. I was hoping he'd check in now and then with an update of how he is doing. We'll have to wait and see.
...... and here I am checking in today to see how all is going with everyone. Feeling better at the "current" moment, so decided to let you guys know I am still alive at the moment ...

I just finished answering an Email to a good friend of mine over on BBE, so rather than writing all over again, I will copy and paste here....
************************************************************************************************************************************

I am doing as well as can be expected considering everything that has happened or taken place.

I quit the Chemo Pills for 4 weeks when I was having struggles with other problems as mentioned previously such as my passing out and falling and etc. My lung Dr has me sleeping with oxygen at night and use it during the day only as needed. I used a walker for a couple of weeks, but only use it first thing in the morning when I get up now. Heart Dr wanted me to reduce my weight from 207 to 195 thru the use of Lasix. Lung Dr wanted me to use the same Lasix to get the water off that was surrounding my lungs and heart, so I have now been down to 193-194 and holding so far for 10 days now.

I can still walk and drive ok. When I go to the Stores, I take portable oxygen with me for just in case I need it. Sometimes I use it and some times I don't.

Since I am currently holding, I have resumed the Chemo Pills because my CEA jumped 41 points from 123 to 164 in 4 weeks time when I was off the pills.

Supposed to have more back surgery Dec 18 to repair another Vertebrae and maybe two.

Heart Dr wants me to go in the hospital mid January for Sotalol Therapy treatment to try to reduce or eliminate my heart artrial fillbration. I have googled that procedure and seeing some of those people almost jump off the table when they shock them, I am not sure if I am ready for that or not .... sigh

Not sure if I will ever bowl again. Will have to see what my back Dr says about that. At the moment, were it not for my back, I think I could bowl considering that I have portable oxygen available to use if needed between frames.
**********************************************************************************************************************************

I will try to com back here again after while to quickly try to scan thru the posts to see what has taken place recently. Thanks to all that were asking about me. I will try to check in more often providing I am feeling ok and up to it.

I HOPE FOR THE BEST. SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY. MAYBE HE WILL BE BACK POUNDING THE KEYS AND GIVING US ALL SOME SHIT SOON!
lol .... hopefully I can do that one day. I can still remember the good ole days on BR when some of us would get into friendly shit exchanges. When it comes to exchanges, no one can deliver and hold their own like JLS can. He is really good as well as witty and excells in those type friendly exchanges, just like the one he and I recently had when I was forced to leave this forum because of my health problems. I love that guy and admire him for his wit.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Glad to see you feeling a bit better and posting, Brick!!! Wishing you the very best in your healing process~~

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THANX FOR THE NEWS BRICK! HOPE YOUR UP TO MAKING IT BACK MORE OFTEN. I HAVNT RUN INTO MR McBRIDE AGAIN YET. THE COUPLE OF TOURNYS I MADE HE WASNT THERE. HE IS BOWLING THIS WEEKEND IN THE SASBA YEAR END CHRISTMAS TOURNY BUT I COULD NOT MAKE IT. AS SOON AS HE AND I CATCH UP, AND WE WILL, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN TO ASK. AND I HAVE WITNESSED THE WAY THOSE CHEMO PILLS TREAT FOLKS. I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY MOM FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS NOW. SHE HAS BEEN TAKING THEM FOR MOST OF THOSE 6 YEARS AND THEY ARE NOT KIND TO A NOW 86 YEAR OLD PERSON. I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE AB FAMILY, GET BETTER REAL SOON SIR!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Brickguy221:

Thanks for sharing the update. Sincere best wishes, kind personal regards, and God bless you, my forum friend!