BRICKGUY

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM BRICKGUY? I SENT HIM A PM A WHILE BACK AND GOT NO REPLY. HOPE HE IS DOING OK. JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAD HEARD FROM HIM.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Last I heard he had an argument with someone here and decided to leave the board. I've not seen him since. I wish him well.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't usually go there, but he seems to hang out on BBE. Looked, and he posted there a couple days ago. So he's still around. :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Someone could go to BBE and convince him to return. I can't seem to load the fucking page. I just keep getting errors of the server too busy and shit. Never could use the place.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Someone could go to BBE and convince him to return. I can't seem to load the fucking page. I just keep getting errors of the server too busy and shit. Never could use the place.
Dear Greg T:

I've sent him a PM in the other forum, and I note that he was active over there late this morning. If I hear back from him, I'll let your know.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I remember him arguing with someone and he got pissed and said he was done. As I recall, the argument wasn't that bad. I thought it was no big deal at all. But, he does have a lot on his mind and I can understand that something trivial to me may be a bit more to him. I hope he's doing well and would love to see him back.

toolguru

Total Tool
Brick's a funny guy. He lost his wife to the Big C and he's a walking bag of chemo chemicals himself battling cancer himself yet he comes to these sites to argue politics. Man, I'd be swimming with dolphins and hitching rides on manta rays and anything else but coming on to the intrawebs and talking politics.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Brick's a funny guy. He lost his wife to the Big C and he's a walking bag of chemo chemicals himself battling cancer himself yet he comes to these sites to argue politics. Man, I'd be swimming with dolphins and hitching rides on manta rays and anything else but coming on to the intrawebs and talking politics.
I would agree with that, except he's 78 years old and very frail at this time. If it were me, I'd be parking on the front porch and enjoying air.

toolguru

Total Tool
this is true about his age. If anyone would know about not taking this shit seriously it should be a 78 year old cancer patient. Maybe that's why he just stays on BBE now, he can talk bowling and share his corny jokes. :Cool:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
this is true about his age. If anyone would know about not taking this shit seriously it should be a 78 year old cancer patient. Maybe that's why he just stays on BBE now, he can talk bowling and share his corny jokes. :Cool:
Yup. That's what I'm thinking. I wish him the best in whatever he chooses.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
To all:

Jim (Brickguy221) responded to me, and here's the gist of what he said, quoting him directly ...

I will give you permission to post that you talked to me and that my health has deteriorated some, however at the moment I am doing fine considering. I have also had 2 back surgeries this year on top of 2 late last year and have been out of bowling since Oct 2015, but just now trying to get back into it again, having bowled a bit this past Wed for the first time..

[He expounded a little more on the details of his physical problems, but the above is what he wanted me to post.]

livespive

Sounds like he has bigger fish to fry......

AW PM him back, tell him we all here at Allbowling wish him God's Speed.

After that I think we shouldn't press the issue.

JLS

Brickguy....Wishing you the best in your battle with cancer....Cancer doesn't kill...Chemo does...Hopefully
you are able to eat...And drink plenty of Boost...Hope your white cells are ok...Cause chemo kills them...

I was low on white cells, so doc said no chemo...I said...good...I'm going golfing...it was 96 out...Doc could not believe it...And I said I played yesterday in 96 degree heat...So i was off chemo for 4 weeks and gained 12 lbs in the last two weeks...Doc says "strong like bull"...in Korean...lol...

Doc says do what you like to do...So I do...lol

Again Brickguy...wishing you the best...please stay in touch...

God Bless you....Couldn't get thru the day without the Lord's help...

Amen

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sounds like he has bigger fish to fry......

AW PM him back, tell him we all here at Allbowling wish him God's Speed.

After that I think we shouldn't press the issue.
Dear livespive:

I agree, and I have already done basically what you suggested (regarding your second sentence).

toolguru

Total Tool
Brickguy....Wishing you the best in your battle with cancer....Cancer doesn't kill...Chemo does...Hopefully
you are able to eat...And drink plenty of Boost...Hope your white cells are ok...Cause chemo kills them...

I was low on white cells, so doc said no chemo...I said...good...I'm going golfing...it was 96 out...Doc could not believe it...And I said I played yesterday in 96 degree heat...So i was off chemo for 4 weeks and gained 12 lbs in the last two weeks...Doc says "strong like bull"...in Korean...lol...

Doc says do what you like to do...So I do...lol

Again Brickguy...wishing you the best...please stay in touch...

God Bless you....Couldn't get thru the day without the Lord's help...

Amen
Sorry to hear that you have the Big C, jls. Take care of yourself

Reactions: JLS