Charleston Shooting a Hoax

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Confirmed. I just went to the website and looked and HERE is the link that clearly shows a DRILL taking place during the week of 6/15 to 6/19. Scroll down to see CHARLESTON.

livespive

Don't know if I would go that far.... Maybe he had the same intel as you?? Where are the people that got shot?
I have also thought that it could have been a plan to get rid of the pastor, and the others just made it look like a mass shooting.
They were able to find a fall guy and there you have it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Don't know if I would go that far.... Maybe he had the same intel as you?? Where are the people that got shot?
I have also thought that it could have been a plan to get rid of the pastor, and the others just made it look like a mass shooting.
They were able to find a fall guy and there you have it.
There are videos out that clearly show the same trauma actors being used in Sandy Hook and Charleston. There are other videos out that show them being used in 4 different mass shootings.

livespive

But was the pastor one? If he wasn't then that opens up a big can of worms.

There are videos out that clearly show the same trauma actors being used in Sandy Hook and Charleston. There are other videos out that show them being used in 4 different mass shootings.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But was the pastor one? If he wasn't then that opens up a big can of worms.
More than likely he was in on it and the funeral was faked. Documents show that church being in massive financial troubles numerous times in the last few years and I believe they were paid handsomely for being the set of this drill. 29 million dollars being doled out within DAYS of this fiasco, no bodies being produced and the trauma actors showing no emotion or tears during their interviews.