DALLAS...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Brush, floss, and mouthwash. Good hygiene.

..and don’t fart in public. The virus attaches itself to that as well.

Yes, I wear a mask in public stores to show respect to the authorities and government mandates. That’s the only reason.

Putting aside all the mask stuff, what REALLY concerns me the most the last month is the number of elderly (over 70) out and about in grocery stores and other places. Even my father with his COPD is limiting how much he goes out.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
KILLING IS KILLING SIR. BABY OR SPREADING A VIRUS. THEY KILLED YOU KILLED. SAME DIFFERENCE.

ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT YOU DID WITH YOUR APATHETIC COVID ATTITUDE SIR! SO SEE, WE ARE THE SAME G!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
KILLING IS KILLING SIR. BABY OR SPREADING A VIRUS. THEY KILLED YOU KILLED. SAME DIFFERENCE.

ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT YOU DID WITH YOUR APATHETIC COVID ATTITUDE SIR! SO SEE, WE ARE THE SAME G!
So, you admit to being a murderer. Will you always wear a mask now for the rest of your life, just in case you are carrying a germ?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AS YOU ADMITTED G. WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. IF IT PUTS FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS AT EASE, SURE. I KNOW YOU WONT BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT CARE WHOM YOU SPREAD IT TO, ONLY ABOUT YOUR COMFORT LEVEL.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AS YOU ADMITTED G. WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. IF IT PUTS FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS AT EASE, SURE. I KNOW YOU WONT BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT CARE WHOM YOU SPREAD IT TO, ONLY ABOUT YOUR COMFORT LEVEL.
Nope. It's all about my health, as I am asthmatic and masks are very dangerous to me, and my choice. As I said, my body, my choice. Since when is it MY responsibility to ensure YOUR health? If you don't want to get sick then, by all means, wear a mask. Keeping you healthy is not my responsibility. When are people going to start taking care of themselves again rather than expecting everyone else to do so?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHEN YOUR SON WAS SMALL G, DID YOU DO EVERYTHING YOU COULD TO HELP HIM STAY HEALTHY? BUT YOU ARENT WILLING TO DO THAT NOW? WHEN DID YOUR ATTITUDE CHANGE? OR DID YOU THROW HIM OUTSIDE AND TELL HIM TO DO THE BEST HE COULD DO?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WHEN YOUR SON WAS SMALL G, DID YOU DO EVERYTHING YOU COULD TO HELP HIM STAY HEALTHY? BUT YOU ARENT WILLING TO DO THAT NOW? WHEN DID YOUR ATTITUDE CHANGE? OR DID YOU THROW HIM OUTSIDE AND TELL HIM TO DO THE BEST HE COULD DO?
Yup, I sure did. I allowed them to play out in the open with no face coverings, ride bikes without wearing helmets and pads, showed them (all 3) how to shoot guns, use chain saws and split wood. How to build fires and make temporary shelters. So, you know what that equates to? I let them become exposed to germs so their immune system could learn how to fight disease. I let them get some bumps and bruises so that they didn't come expect a false sense of security. I gave them the basic survival tools they MAY need in the future so if power grid went down, or gas lines were cut, they wouldn't freeze or starve. I taught them to be independent so they wouldn't come to expect something, or everything, for nothing. That's how I ensured the safety of my sons. I'm proud to say..SUCCESS!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yes, I wear a mask in public stores to show respect to the authorities and government mandates. That’s the only reason.
Way to bow down and kiss "The Man's" ass. :rolleyes:

Just fuckin' with ya! :p I don't mind if someone decides to wear a mask, I just don't like being told I have to. Personally, I'm not one who gets close to others in public anyway, and in general I don't like crowds. So IMO the 6 foot "rule" is enough. I've been practicing that for years anyway.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO YOU ALLOWED THEM TO DO THE SAME THING YOU ACCUSED ME OF? GLAD THEY NEVER HAD TO SEE A DR FOR ANY HEALTH ISSUES THOUGH. MAYBE EVERYONE WASNT RAISED AS WELL AS YOUR CLAN.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Hey WAM- Seriously- anyone with respiratory issues (as GT) should NOT wear a mask. It could cost a trip to the ER and possibly death. I'm not bashing you, but I don't think you are getting that detail.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, I GET IT. AND I HAVNT READ THE WHOLE ORDINACE YET, BUT I HAVE HEARD FOLKS WITH HEALTH ISSUES DONT HAVE TO WEAR ONE. BUT THE BUSINESS CAN STILL REFUSE SERVICE. MY POINT ISNT AIMED AT G, ITS EVERYONE ELSE.
AND I THINK HIS POINT IS NOONE SHOULD WEAR ONE. THAT, I DO NOT AGREE WITH.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
YEAH, I GET IT. AND I HAVNT READ THE WHOLE ORDINACE YET, BUT I HAVE HEARD FOLKS WITH HEALTH ISSUES DONT HAVE TO WEAR ONE. BUT THE BUSINESS CAN STILL REFUSE SERVICE. MY POINT ISNT AIMED AT G, ITS EVERYONE ELSE.
Noted and understood opinion.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Apparently, you don't read well. I never said nobody should wear one. I said my body my choice. I also said that if you're that scared by the hysteria perpetrated by the left and their media, by all means, wear one. I choose not to wear one and I will NOT dictate to you that you can't. I only expect the same courtesy.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SCARED OF THE MEDIA. ANYMORE THAN YOUR NOT SCARED TO PASS ON SOMETHING DEADLY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. IT APPEARS TO ALL THAT THE MEDIA IS GETTING TO YOU THOUGH.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IM NOT SCARED OF THE MEDIA. ANYMORE THAN YOUR NOT SCARED TO PASS ON SOMETHING DEADLY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. IT APPEARS TO ALL THAT THE MEDIA IS GETTING TO YOU THOUGH.
Not me. I watch the lamestream media for the entertainment value. I get a few chuckles while I'm eating dinner. What I love the best is the synchronized rhetoric on every channel. Same buzz words. Same orange-man-bad theme. Same "peaceful" protesters while the videos show burning, looting, beating, etc. It really is a good comedy hour.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
We shouldn't be afraid of the media at all, but in all honesty; be willing to call them out when they are lying. It would be foolish to believe the media word for word. (as some do) My supervisor at work hates Trump. Says all Trump does is lie, lie, lie. So, I said, "What about Chuck and Nancy?" He actually said they are honest! Then, quickly walked off.

This is the product of someone that believes mainstream news.

He changed his affiliation from D to Independent, but still supports D. When a D does something nutty like Hank Johnson or Sheila J Lee- he just says, "I'm an Independent."

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Nope. It's all about my health, as I am asthmatic and masks are very dangerous to me, and my choice. As I said, my body, my choice. Since when is it MY responsibility to ensure YOUR health? If you don't want to get sick then, by all means, wear a mask. Keeping you healthy is not my responsibility. When are people going to start taking care of themselves again rather than expecting everyone else to do so?
It would have to be proven you knew ahead of time you had the disease.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm scared of the media when it concerns propaganda and agenda that's based on pandering. But that's off this topic.