Debate Rules Set by Hillary Donors

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Surprised?
Not me. I suspect it'll be hard grilling of Trump over everything dumb he's said since birth (which is plenty), and Hillary will get "what's your favorite color, sweetie?" Black? As in the color of Trump's lying, racist, homophobic, misonygistic, puppy kicking, baby punching, Satanic heart? How nice! Isn't that special?! You're such a perfect little angel!"

Make me puke my guts up. I won't be watching that shit.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump has the idea. He's proposed a "no moderator" debate. Just Trump and Clinton sitting and discussing. I like that. I think there would have to be a time keeper or some sort of producer to keep the peace, but ONLY if something gets out of hand.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY G. AS OUT OF HAND AS THINGS ARE NOW, ISNT IT A LITTLE TO LATE TO HAVE SOMEONE STEPPING IN NOW?

bbfreeburn

Your link takes far to long to load for me to wait for it. BUT, why would, just out of curiosity, Trump agree to such a loaded debate? Why not walk out? After all, he's done it before.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Your link takes far to long to load for me to wait for it. BUT, why would, just out of curiosity, Trump agree to such a loaded debate? Why not walk out? After all, he's done it before.
Dear bbfreeburn:

If the lamestream media has anything to do with it, it's a certainty that the debate will be "loaded" in at least some respects.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, we know one thing from recent past. Trump won't stand for being railroaded. He took care of M. Kelly and he'll take care of anyone else trying to tip the scales. The difference between Trump and all the other candidates from the last 40 years is that he speaks his mind and won't take any shit from ANYONE.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Is that "Bimbo Eruptions" I see in that pic? :Roflmao:

Need to add the 90% of paper news rags / internet news sourced to that pic too...