Does Anyone Agree With This Story About The Black Skippy Dresses...

livespive

I think Solo is gay....

Basically what they are trying to say is that because this a female sport where are the male models handing out the medals :)
There is always something.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I didn't think those dresses were all that skimpy. Much ado (again, *sigh* :Rolleyes: ) about nothing.

Today's "media" is pathetic and sad. I remember when shit like this was relegated to trash rags such as the National Enquirer (although I used to get a kick out of reading about Satan in the clouds and UFO's while waiting in line at the grocery), but now it seems nearly all "reporting" is just stupid opinion topics about someone being butthurt over the most minor things. I can't wait until something significant and horrific actually happens to see the reaction of these helpless, over sensitive, coddled little cunts. They won't be able to cope when reality comes calling and knocks the living fuck out of their utopian dreams.

livespive

You used the "C" word :mad::rolleyes::D

I didn't think those dresses were all that skimpy. Much ado (again, *sigh* :Rolleyes: ) about nothing.

Today's "media" is pathetic and sad. I remember when shit like this was relegated to trash rags such as the National Enquirer (although I used to get a kick out of reading about Satan in the clouds and UFO's while waiting in line at the grocery), but now it seems nearly all "reporting" is just stupid opinion topics about someone being butthurt over the most minor things. I can't wait until something significant and horrific actually happens to see the reaction of these helpless, over sensitive, coddled little cunts. They won't be able to cope when reality comes calling and knocks the living fuck out of their utopian dreams.

livespive

You are a dude :)

This is a "female" sport, the assumtion is that "females" will be watching, so there should be men handing out medals.
In the idea world :)

I see nothing wrong with a hottie in a little black dress. :cool:
Sorry I missed the medal ceremony.

bbfreeburn

I don't know if Hope Sole is gay or not, but she is married to a guy. (Interesting that we now feel a need to specify.)

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I just read where she's in some sort of domestic violence case with her nephew and half sister. Kinda effed up.

Personally, I could care less about soccer.

bbfreeburn

I just read where she's in some sort of domestic violence case with her nephew and half sister. Kinda effed up.

Personally, I could care less about soccer.
Yeah, when handcuffed she told the cop that if he would take the cuffs off she would kick his ass. She was drunk, gee whiz.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I CANT REMEMBER WOMEN HANDING OUT:
SUPER BOWL TROPHIES
WORLD SERIES
STANELY CUP
NBA TITLE
ETC...ETC...ETC

livespive

THose are USA titles.....

I believe ladies give out medals in the olympics, and what about mens soccer?
Just wondering.

I CANT REMEMBER WOMEN HANDING OUT:
SUPER BOWL TROPHIES
WORLD SERIES
STANELY CUP
NBA TITLE
ETC...ETC...ETC

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT WOULDNT THE USA "EXPLOIT" SKIMPY DRESSED WOMAN MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER.
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT MENS SOCCER EITHER.