Ex-News reporter goes postal...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Saw that yesterday. Pretty messed up.

Worst part is he raised the bar. Now every psycho will be running out to video their own rampage and blast it on social media...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Fuck him. This guy could have just as easily walked up and killed those people with a steak knife. Once the cameraman was sliced from ear to ear, getting the women would have been easy.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Obama = "Hey look, fresh dead bodies! Let's stand on them and rail against guns again!"

I notice he isn't quick to call it out as a "Hate Crime" despite the obvious in the wording of the messages the crazy bastard left before killing himself (trying to incite a race war).

Damn shame for all involved though (especially the poor woman being interviewed - just at wrong place/wrong time). Too many crazy people out there.
Gotta watch your back 24/7.

Good Times Good Times

Even if they were all armed with guns, when someone goes nuts like this guy obv did.....it doesn't matter if they have guns. They were targeted and it happens so fast and unexpectedly. You're shot before you even know. Like 9 said, wrong place/wrong time. That is precisely what it was.

There was nothing these poor reporters could have done. This is extremely sad, RIP.

I accept everyone thinks their Rambo and can fire 5616816 rounds in .00001 sec and will disagree w/me.

It's an indictment on society that we see these events as common in movie theaters, malls, employers etc.