Fearing Martial Law, 3 Men Stockpiled Weapons

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I find it interesting that they are "accused of stockpiling guns and ammunition". Is there a limit to how many guns and how much ammo one can own? As long as they're obtained legally, I don't see an issue there.

The bombs and other stuff I understand.

MI2AZ

I find it interesting that they are "accused of stockpiling guns and ammunition". Is there a limit to how many guns and how much ammo one can own? As long as they're obtained legally, I don't see an issue there.

The bombs and other stuff I understand.

I was wondering about that too, but there shouldn't be a limit unless the ammo itself would be a hazard in case of fire. Maybe they made some alarming statements to people who then reported them? Agree with the bombs.

bbfreeburn

I'm thinking of the recently found dead guy who had (if I remember) something like over 1200 weabons and 2 tons of ammo. That seems a bit excessive, not to say suspicious - unless of course he was a dealer. I don't think he was. I would think something reasonable would be the number of weapons you can reasonably be expected to fire and maintain in a designated time period (a month?) I think 1200 would be over that limit.

MI2AZ

I'm thinking of the recently found dead guy who had (if I remember) something like over 1200 weabons and 2 tons of ammo. That seems a bit excessive, not to say suspicious - unless of course he was a dealer. I don't think he was. I would think something reasonable would be the number of weapons you can reasonably be expected to fire and maintain in a designated time period (a month?) I think 1200 would be over that limit.

If that is the same one I am thinking of, he claimed to be a former govt agent and died in his car. 1200 is a lot but there are collectors who want to collect examples of all models. Some weapons will never be fired.

The 2 tons of ammo seems excessive to me as I don't know how long it would take to fire all that at a range.