Florida

Djarum300

Addicted Member
So I see troopers cracking down on folks coming in from certain states to get away from SIP orders from other states.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I heard a report the other day that stated florida was receiving 1500 flights PER DAY from New York and New Jersey. How the hell can that be????

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I heard a report the other day that stated florida was receiving 1500 flights PER DAY from New York and New Jersey. How the hell can that be????
How quickly you forget that "some animals are more equal than others". Shall we send the van to take you for re-education?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
STATE TROOPERS HERE ARE PULLING OVER ALL LOUISIANA PLATES AND PUTTING THEM IMMEDIATLY INTO 14 DAY QUARANTINE.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
My folks live in Florida and if something happens to them and I need to drive down there I hope I don't get stuck in that mess.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There's also the situation involving a Holland America cruise ship carrying several people who have died of the virus and a number of other diseased people. The ship is supposedly headed for Fort Lauderdale, Fla., but it's meeting opposition from the Florida governor after already having been turned away by Chile and other countries. We'll have to see how that situation develops, as the ship is now nearly three days from a potential Florida arrival.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Those fucking ships are nothing more than petri dishes. I can't even believe ANYONE would take a cruise during an outbreak like this. I guess one can never guesstimate the true dumb-fuckery of humans. When you truly believe you've seen it all, there's always someone popping up saying "hold my beer".

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Those fucking ships are nothing more than petri dishes. I can't even believe ANYONE would take a cruise during an outbreak like this. I guess one can never guesstimate the true dumb-fuckery of humans. When you truly believe you've seen it all, there's always someone popping up saying "hold my beer".
We've had people try to convince us how much fun cruises are, but I refuse. Being holed up in a tin can with10,000 strangers out in a giant bathtub of creatures that could eat me is not my idea of fun. The only thing most people talk about is the food. OK, I can get good food on land AND not get screwed on drink prices. "Oh, but they have other things to do too. They have shows, and yoga classes, and..." Again, if I wanted to go to a show or do yoga, I can find all of that on land too. And the port stops? If I'm interested in seeing a country/city, I'll book my own stay and fly/drive in and not be bound by the ship's schedule.

Just MO. If you love cruises, that's great. They're just not for me.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cruises aren't for me, either. On rare occasion, I've taken a one-day cruise on a gambling boat, but that's it in the "cruise" department.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No fucking way I'd get on one of those petri dishes. Besides, with my luck I'd be on the S.S. Minnow