Four Marines Killed In Chattanooga

Robadat

Obama calls it "heartbreaking". No, it's not heartbreaking, moron. This, and the other attacks on our military people here over the last few years are a fuckin' wake up call, idiot. These assholes are waging war against us on our shores.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOW DOES THE SAYING GO, "THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH"? I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE OR NOT. BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THEY ARE RULING AMERICA.

MI2AZ

From an article in USA Today, he was trying to be more Americanized, taking up mixed martial arts fighting but his father scolded him after a match and he stopped participating.

"You could see he was trying to become more Americanized," he said. "But his family disapproved [of the fighting]."

USA Today link.

livespive

Yeah, and then there is the quote in his yearbook:

“My name causes national security alerts. What does yours do?”

I think he snapped. He tried to be more "American", and we would let him because of his name. HE did American boy things.
His parents wanted him on the peaceful sid of Islam, but they were Scolding him while trying to getting him......

He finally just snapped, I wonder if he had went to those places with an interest in enlisting????????

From an article in USA Today, he was trying to be more Americanized, taking up mixed martial arts fighting but his father scolded him after a match and he stopped participating.

"You could see he was trying to become more Americanized," he said. "But his family disapproved [of the fighting]."

USA Today link.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So you're saying that you would tell the families that it is not heartbreaking?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Apparently you're telling me that I have misinterpreted what you posted. And in that case, a further explanation (of what you said, or meant) IS needed.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
He's right that it's a wake up call, but wrong when he says "no, it's not heartbreaking".

I got Rob's point. I don't think a literal interpretation of the words was the message he intended.

bbfreeburn

I believe my meaning is clear to all who wish to understand it. It's an existential position; either you do understand it or you (willfully) do not understand it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I GUESS I DIDNT INTERPRET ROB'S STATEMENT RIGHT EITHER THEN. IF THEY ARE IN THE MILITARY, THE CHANCE OF THEM BEING KILLED OVERSEAS IS A HUGE POSSIBILITY AND JUST A PART OF THEIR LIFE. BEING KILLED ON AMERICAN SOIL IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR OUR LEADERS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF FINDING THESE IDIOTS AND STOP GIVING THEM GUNS.