HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Good Times Good Times

Happy 113th! Lolz j/k bud............have a very happy birthday. You've got to be getting up there close to jls..........well, THAT might be a stretch. :Roflmao: :)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Happy Birthday AW.......

What are the odds that you would make it this far :p:D:Roflmao:;) (Had to do it)

Enjoy the day :Thumbsup:
Dear livespive:

True story ... Virtually all of my high-school classmates thought I WAS dead many years ago. For that reason, I was listed as dead in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, BUT I APPEARED IN PERSON for the 40th and 50th? How many other people can cite a similar circumstance?

MI2AZ

Happy Birthday.

For safety's sake, please don't put all the candles on your cake and light them without alerting your local fire department first. :)

livespive

WOW!!!!!

Now the question is, how many people passed out when you walked through the door?

There is a Golden Girls episode where Sophia has her wake at the house, and she walks out.
Rose forgot to put on the invite that she was alive and it was a celebration.

Guess you almost did the same thing :)

Glad you are in the land of the living.

Dear livespive:

True story ... Virtually all of my high-school classmates thought I WAS dead many years ago. For that reason, I was listed as dead in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, BUT I APPEARED IN PERSON for the 40th and 50th? How many other people can cite a similar circumstance?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WOW!!!!!

Now the question is, how many people passed out when you walked through the door?

There is a Golden Girls episode where Sophia has her wake at the house, and she walks out.
Rose forgot to put on the invite that she was alive and it was a celebration.

Guess you almost did the same thing :)

Glad you are in the land of the living.
Dear livespive:

Actually, one of my classmates had found me on the Internet and notified me of the upcoming reunion. Amazingly, I was already booked for a vacation trip to Las Vegas [The reunion was in Boulder City, Nev., 23 miles from Las Vegas], so I didn't even have to change plans for the reunion.

At any rate, when they sent out the notifications and information about the reunion, they noted that they were wrong, and that Bill Herald was living in Florida and was definitely planning to attend the reunion, so it wasn't a surprise to them when I showed up.

Keep in mind that the main reunion function was on Halloween night. And just imagine if they DIDN'T know I was alive, if I were to show up in a sheet and tell them, "I am the ghost of Bill Herald, and I remember when you ..." With a few drinks under their belt, some of them probably would have freaked out and ran from the building.

livespive

Hell you wouldn't even need the sheet if it was around Halloween....

That would have been funny.

Dear livespive:

Actually, one of my classmates had found me on the Internet and notified me of the upcoming reunion. Amazingly, I was already booked for a vacation trip to Las Vegas [The reunion was in Boulder City, Nev., 23 miles from Las Vegas], so I didn't even have to change plans for the reunion.

At any rate, when they sent out the notifications and information about the reunion, they noted that they were wrong, and that Bill Herald was living in Florida and was definitely planning to attend the reunion, so it wasn't a surprise to them when I showed up.

Keep in mind that the main reunion function was on Halloween night. And just imagine if they DIDN'T know I was alive, if I were to show up in a sheet and tell them, "I am the ghost of Bill Herald, and I remember when you ..." With a few drinks under their belt, some of them probably would have freaked out and ran from the building.

MI2AZ

There is no 'after' pic. After he took the first one and she started to remove the rest of her clothing, the blood suddenly rushed out of his head to points south and he passed out. When he woke up, she was gone and a barn resident was there. Ewe had to be there.