Has Barack Hussein Obama committed TREASON?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think he knows the difference, but questions whether the Constitution specifies one form of aid being less/more treasonous than the other.
... but then again, does the Constitution -- and interpretation of it -- mean anything currently, under the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama and the current makeup of the Supreme Court?

livespive

If that's the case they all have because, they have given aid and or comport to the enemy at some point in time while they were in office.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I wouldn't mind if we gave everyone in ISIS AIDS... :Biggrin:
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Instead, why not simply spray them with pig's blood? According to Islamic standards, pigs (and their blood) are considered “dirty” and unholy, and the spraying of pig's blood on their bodies would all but guarantee they won't be blessed with the opportunity to meet their 72 virgins in Muslim heaven.

bbfreeburn

Did you hear about the terrorist who died and went to Muslim heaven? Turns out they had it all wrong. He was met by 72 Virginians.. and they were pissed.

MI2AZ

Ok, it wasn't you, but I did see that posted somewhere. Just assumed it was here but maybe it was in a joke email.