Hello Gentlemen

JLS

First glad to hear from Brickguy...Wishing him the best...

I have 10 treatments down with 2 to go...then more scans and more treatments...

Tumor started at 11.98...After 9 treatments down to 2.07...Doc happy...This wednesday is treatment #11...will see how much more tumor has shrunk...

Been able to eat...gained 12 lbs...Had lost 47 Lbs...last time I was 150 was in the 4th grade...lol...

Need to get to about 170-175 TOPS....No more 197...lol...

Been playing a ton of golf...even in the heat...Played more golf this year than ever...Heat doesn't seem to bother me...Go figure...Played 15 times in July...Last year 0...

Also bought new clubs, shoes, bags and a ton of new golf balls...and gloves...Doc said...Keep doing what you like to do....So I do...lol...

Almost got all of my distance back...was two clubs shorter in distance...hitting 4 iron 150 as opposed to 6 iron...
but now almost all the way back...hitting the ball straighter and chipping the best ever...go figure...

And been playing the "TIPS"...the senior TIPS>>>lol...

but actually played the mens big boy tee yesterday...shot 41 41 82...not bad...for an old guy with cancer...

You all take care...and remember...

we're screwed....

We get to vote for either the bad or the ugly...

"GO CUBS GO" "we got the power, we got the speed"

always wanted to say that...lol

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear JLS:

It sounds as if the good things outweigh the bad, so that's a good thing. Sincere best wishes and kind personal regards, my forum friend.

Reactions: JLS

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
"We get to vote for either the bad or the ugly."

LOL And we're not sure which description fits which candidate! :Roflmao:

Glad the golf game is good. It would truly be awful if you had to go through all of that AND be playing bad golf to boot! ;)

Hope all goes well. Stay out of the bunkers! You'll have plenty of time to hole up there after the election. :Roflmao: wait... :Unsure:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Good to hear you're improving. Keep up the good work! And if you'd buy American clubs you' get that distance back!!

JLS

Good to hear you're improving. Keep up the good work! And if you'd buy American clubs you' get that distance back!!

Now that's some funny stuff....However I did buy my wife a new set of clubs from an company located here in the Chicago area...And I bought me a new bag from them also...

MI2AZ

JLS, glad to see you back posting and playing golf. Wishing you the best in your continued treatment.

Robadat

Thank you...But I seem to be doing OK....Now you take care...If your still working...Or did you retire...

Either way...Stay safe...
Still working...only because I don't want to retire just yet...:)
Of course, I reserve the right to change that opinion at anytime...:p

JLS

Well stay safe...Not a good time to be a police officer in this sick country we live in...Look at Milwaukee...

No riots in Chicago...and we all know how many people the CPD has killed...

I wonder why...Yet Milwaukee police doing their job...and the whole city goes up for grabs...

Sick...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THAT JLS. BUT GLAD TO HEAR ITS GOING YOUR WAY. AND YOU KNOW THAT BUYING CLUBS AND BAG AT A LOCAL PAWN SHOP DOESNT MEAN ITS AMERICAN MADE. :D

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Damn JLS, you sound like you really went thru the ringer for a while.

Very glad to hear that you doing much better, good luck with the rest of your recovery, take care.

And yes we are all screwed, why would it change.