Hillary 'chokes up' on Cleveland stage

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
How would Hillary Rodham Clinton look on the debate stage with Donald John Trump if she has another of her coughing fits, similar to that in Cleveland today?

Good Times Good Times

So you all are now criticizing her b/c she has a cough? You all do realize it's something that happens to human beings?

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In the middle of her coughing fit in Cleveland (see original post video), Hillary said, "Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic." And if so, she may be in for debate coughing problems because she'll have to think about Trump, who will be alongside her.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm sorry but I'm missing the point..........what is the valid criticism?
Dear GTGT:

Perhaps someone should check into whether Hillary is allergic to the media. Is that why she has gone 275 days without holding a press conference? After all, her increasingly frequent coughing fits have come in the presence of media. Then again, why should she be allergic to the lamestream media, which fawns all over her and attempts to cover up her numerous negatives.

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

Perhaps someone should check into whether Hillary is allergic to the media. Is that why she has gone 275 days without holding a press conference? After all, her increasingly frequent coughing fits have come in the presence of media. Then again, why should she be allergic to the lamestream media, which fawns all over her and attempts to cover up her numerous negatives.
Ok, so what is your point? That she may "be allergic to the media"? Really?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This would be like me going, "Trump wears bad hats on stage" and acting like I made a point.
Dear GTGT:

Surely, you realize that if The Donald were to have a series of coughing fits, the media would be giving them MUCH publicity. If yesterday's coughing fits were the first such episodes, I probably wouldn't have started this thread, but there must be something to them because of their frequency.

If such coughing fits don't interest you in any way, I would suggest that you ignore this thread completely.

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

Surely, you realize that if The Donald were to have a series of coughing fits, the media would be giving them MUCH publicity.
Wait, that's actually your point isn't it? hahahaha :Roflmao: :Roflmao:

If yesterday's coughing fits were the first such episodes, I probably wouldn't have started this thread, but there must be something to them because of their frequency.
Allergic to the "lamestream" (again, we're quoting PALIN here) media makes logical sense from a medical POV

If such coughing fits don't interest you in any way, I would suggest that you ignore this thread completely.
You're right on this point. This thread is retarded. Bye.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Wait, that's actually your point isn't it? hahahaha :Roflmao: :Roflmao:
Allergic to the "lamestream" (again, we're quoting PALIN here) media makes logical sense from a medical POV
You're right on this point. This thread is retarded. Bye.
You mad, bro? I thought you were in the tank for Gary? :p

Actually, Hillary's motorcade includes an AMBULANCE with flashing lights at all times. I kid you not! Some big black dude came on the stage in Cleveland with what appeared to be a Diazepam pen.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillarys-mysterious-handler-pops-plane-coughing-fit/

A Secret Service source also said that Hillary has major neurological health problems which could be linked to Parkinson’s or a similar disease. Hillary’s campaign also keeps Hillary away from the press because camera flashes can cause her seizures.

Last edited: