Hillary is a memory-impaired candidate

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It should now be obvious why Hillary Rodhqm Clinton got a "free pass" by FBI director James Comey. In answer to many of the FBI's questions, Hillary simply replied, “I don’t recall.”

With such a severe memory deficiency problem, should Americans feel comfortable with her as President and Commander in Chief? Should Americans really trust her to make life-and-death decisions for Americans, both home and abroad?

Shouldn't a sharp memory and attention to detail be essential for a U.S. president, or will it be necessary for her aides, her husband and her associates to tell her what to do?

Bottom line: Hillary is a memory-impaired candidate, and there should be no question that she is unfit for White House duty.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not only that, her Parkinson's is now showing symptoms. Once it hits that stage it runs rampant. She will be displaying fits of rage, anger and confusion. She will lash out at people and ... wait a minute..
Dear Greg T:

However, even if she manages to struggle (and lie) her way to the "finish line" ... many American sheeple will blindly vote for her, anyway.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

However, even if she manages to struggle (and lie) her way to the "finish line" ... many American sheeple will blindly vote for her, anyway.
You're absolutely correct. My lifelong friend, who is an educated fool, is one of them.

Good Times Good Times

I suppose I'm not an American sheeple since I'm not voting for her....can't accuse me of being a partisan Dem! :Geek:

Looks like I'm the rational house liberal (with a libertarian streak in me) here.......gotta give me credit for being fair.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Was Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during last night’s presidential forum? That’s the latest question swirling around the Internet after pictures appeared to show Hillary with some kind of flesh-colored device embedded inside her ear.

“NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel,” claimed the article.

The report goes on to provide technical details about the earpiece, asserting that it is “almost invisible to anyone” and is “normally issued to law enforcement or corporate security teams.”

This is not the first time Clinton has faced charges that she was wearing an earpiece during a crucial event – similar claims were made after her appearance in front of the House Select Benghazi Hearing in October last year.

livespive

Hmmmm, fits of rage.........

Sounds like Trump :)

They both need to be in a nice padded room somewhere.

Not only that, her Parkinson's is now showing symptoms. Once it hits that stage it runs rampant. She will be displaying fits of rage, anger and confusion. She will lash out at people and ... wait a minute..

livespive

Seriously though, being epileptic myself, I look at the clips when she was having a "fit", and I do really wonder why she is there.

But at the same time I wonder why there isn't a "White House doctor" that gives them both a physical, and looks at both of their medical records. Not just going off of the word of their own doctor.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But at the same time I wonder why there isn't a "White House doctor" that gives them both a physical, and looks at both of their medical records. Not just going off of the word of their own doctor.
... and, indeed, that should be the case.

toolguru

Total Tool
Hilarious to read all the diagnoses from all the esteemed medical experts on this bowling forum. Now I know why I check in so infrequently, it's the same b.s. from the same core of posters.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hilarious to read all the diagnoses from all the esteemed medical experts on this bowling forum. Now I know why I check in so infrequently, it's the same b.s. from the same core of posters.
Dear toolguru:

If it would help keep you away from the forum, I'd certainly be more than happy to do my part to keep posting "the same b.s."

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Well well well, looks like Hillary does have a medical issue that they didn't want to get out. I wonder what else are they hidding, every time you turn around it's something else.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Was Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during last night’s presidential forum? That’s the latest question swirling around the Internet after pictures appeared to show Hillary with some kind of flesh-colored device embedded inside her ear.
This is not the first time Clinton has faced charges that she was wearing an earpiece during a crucial event – similar claims were made after her appearance in front of the House Select Benghazi Hearing in October last year.
Dear REVerse:

Regardless of whether or not Hillary has had an "earpiece" on previous occasions, during any upcoming debate against The Donald, SHE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO WEAR ANY KIND OF EARPIECE ON THE DEBATE STAGE -- unless prescribed (and documented) by a doctor for the sole purposes of hearing enhancement. In no case should she be allowed to have an "earpiece" for the purposes of being "prompted" or assisted in her debate performance.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well well well, looks like Hillary does have a medical issue that they didn't want to get out. I wonder what else are they hidding, every time you turn around it's something else.
Dear sevenpin63:

She was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday -- although it wasn't announced to the public until yesterday -- but she may have other health issues, as well.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
That is not surprising from a self proclaimed "TOOL." You get your ass handed to you every time you post, so why bother?