Holy Shit!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thats not a problem, AW. I made a promise to everyone here and everyone migrating here that I would not let this place turn into the landfill we knew as BR. It would not look well on me if I were to break my own rules. I do appreciate your tolerance towards that song, but I'm not going back on my word.
Dear Greg T:

Actually, I understand and agree with your decision. I was only indicating that if you did post it, there wouldn't be any complaints from this corner unless follow-up comments became nasty and personal.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Something I've always liked about Greg, despite our obvious differences - he's honest and keeps his word. A long time ago, in a forum far far away I asked who would you choose to be with in a final catastrophe. I chose Greg.
... and that would probably be a good choice.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Something I've always liked about Greg, despite our obvious differences - he's honest and keeps his word. A long time ago, in a forum far far away I asked who would you choose to be with in a final catastrophe. I chose Greg.
And I appreciate that immensely. I find no positive effect in lying or reneging on ones word. If a man has no integrity he has nothing.

bbfreeburn

I fully understand in today's world how difficult it is to be honest. I try to be so myself, but I find that, all too often I fail. Much more so than I would like. As Greg said, if you have no integrity, you have nothing, even today.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That certainly explains why you're not a politician... ;)
I've been asked to run for state rep more than once. Also hounded to take part in the MIGOP state committee. NO!!!! I don't need that, and have no desire to turn into a snake or be viewed as a sellout. Besides, I'd probably be a rogue like Trump and be booted anyway.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I fully understand in today's world how difficult it is to be honest. I try to be so myself, but I find that, all too often I fail. Much more so than I would like. As Greg said, if you have no integrity, you have nothing, even today.
At the end of the day we just need to look at ourselves in the mirror and not hate or despise what we see. Usually, if we're okay with what's looking back at us, we're good to go!

Good Times Good Times

I agree, the tune has had it's run. It will always be a legendary moment for Greg........but it is a different time in a new place (w/regards to civility). The final catastrophe question is a good one.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I agree, the tune has had it's run. It will always be a legendary moment for Greg........but it is a different time in a new place (w/regards to civility). The final catastrophe question is a good one.

I will do this. If anyone wants the url for the vid I will send it to them, but I won't post it in a public forum. That way, it is that person's choice to view it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... but having said that, are you still considering voting for Hillary? Or might you prefer Sanders, who is an honest liberal?

bbfreeburn

... but having said that, are you still considering voting for Hillary? Or might you prefer Sanders, who is an honest liberal?
I just don't understand the "still considering" part of your statement. I have NEVER considered voting for Hillary. As I've stated in this forum before I am considering tearing up my ballot this time around. But you still insist on compartmentalizing me in one of your tidy little pigeonholes, don't you?

Good Times Good Times

I just don't understand the "still considering" part of your statement. I have NEVER considered voting for Hillary. As I've stated in this forum before I am considering tearing up my ballot this time around. But you still insist on compartmentalizing me in one of your tidy little pigeonholes, don't you?
I've kind of wondered that as well.....who here has openly stated they were voting for Hillary or "considering" it?