I Don't Want To Live With Any White Folks

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Regarding the OP story.

Black folks need to make up their minds. You wanted integration. You got it. Now you want segregation? Okay. For your own protection. Hmm. Who's gonna protect you? Cops? Ha. You hate cops, too. So, now you blame white people for being overly sensitive? That's what you demand. Black lives matter, right? Okay. So we walk on egg shells because blacks have some inferiority complex. You got Affirmative Action. What are you complaining about now? Oh, I got my feelings hurt so I gotta burn something down because whitey this, whitey that. Blacks are spoiled in this country and they still whine. What else can you blame whitey for making your lives so damn miserable?

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Regarding the OP story.

Black folks need to make up their minds. You wanted integration. You got it. Now you want segregation? Okay. For your own protection. Hmm. Who's gonna protect you? Cops? Ha. You hate cops, too. So, now you blame white people for being overly sensitive? That's what you demand. Black lives matter, right? Okay. So we walk on egg shells because blacks have some inferiority complex. You got Affirmative Action. What are you complaining about now? Oh, I got my feelings hurt so I gotta burn something down because whitey this, whitey that. Blacks are spoiled in this country and they still whine. What else can you blame whitey for making your lives so damn miserable?
This ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

livespive

Not really.......

Until you have walked a mile in my shoes, you don't really have a clue.
All you see is what's on TV.

Granted, I don't agree with burning stuff, but that's what the only thing that seem to get through to White folks.

Affirmative action was needed because no matter how smart/ good the Black person was, once you got to the interview and the racist interviewer saw that you were Black, they would automatically pick the White person.

I have shocked quite a few people on job interviews like that.

The problem with EVERYONE is this shotgun approach to expressing their feeling. Black people don't like what certain White people do, load the shotgun, BOOM, lets dislike all White people. White people are scared of some Black people, let's load up the shotgun,BOOM,
now White people are scared of all Black people.......

It goes on and on.....

Both sides need to grow a pair, man up and talk about things.

Regarding the OP story.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Not really.......

Until you have walked a mile in my shoes, you don't really have a clue.
All you see is what's on TV.

Granted, I don't agree with burning stuff, but that's what the only thing that seem to get through to White folks.

Affirmative action was needed because no matter how smart/ good the Black person was, once you got to the interview and the racist interviewer saw that you were Black, they would automatically pick the White person.

I have shocked quite a few people on job interviews like that.

The problem with EVERYONE is this shotgun approach to expressing their feeling. Black people don't like what certain White people do, load the shotgun, BOOM, lets dislike all White people. White people are scared of some Black people, let's load up the shotgun,BOOM,
now White people are scared of all Black people.......

It goes on and on.....

Both sides need to grow a pair, man up and talk about things.
Live, I think you're misinterpreting what is being said. Nobody is saying ALL, 100%, every single black person is like this. My god, that would be utterly ridiculous. I'll try my best to explain, but it is difficult. Out of all the whites in the country, there is a certain percentage that will do as you claim, (job interview example), and it's WRONG. Dead wrong and never should happen. The most qualified person, not always the most educated, but the best person for that job should be hired. I don't believe govt interaction is the answer, but that's another topic. Now, here's the thing; There are x amount of blacks in the country. Let's say 13% of the total population. Yet, that 13% are responsible for about 50% of the prison population. Take a look at the latest, Milwaukee. A black thug points a gun at a black cop. The black cop shoots the black thug. In any normal situation, this would be over, finished, done, kaput. But no!!!!! The rest of that black neighborhood decides they need to own everything that doesn't belong to them and then burn the places down. When was the last time you saw a white cop shoot a white criminal that would up with a white neighborhood being burned down? It doesn't happen. Now, I am NOT being pricky here, just asking a question. Why is it that blacks seem to think stealing, trashing and burning their own neighborhood is the perfect response to a cop doing his job? Seriously, I don't get it.

P.S. Everyone knows that I am 100% NOT PC, and a lot of the things I say are in jest or being sarcastic. But some of this stuff just doesn't make sense to me.

livespive

Because you hit them where it hurts..... The pockets, Now that is not what most are thinking, they are thinking lets get free stuff,
but in the end it's the same. I would boycott instead, but most don't think like me. Last I watched on TV in Milwaukee they were waiting on the camera footage. If it hasn't bee released, release it if you have nothing to hide. That is the problem.

I get what you are saying 100%, but even though 13% are doing 50% of the crime, 60%-80% of the black get looked at funny, and that is what I mean by shotgun. Also like you said a certain percentage of white will do what you said, causes the shotgun reaction on the other side.

I don't believe govt interaction is the answer either, but until you get racist people out of positions of power, that is what's needed.

Live, I think you're misinterpreting what is being said. Nobody is saying ALL, 100%, every single black person is like this. My god, that would be utterly ridiculous. I'll try my best to explain, but it is difficult. Out of all the whites in the country, there is a certain percentage that will do as you claim, (job interview example), and it's WRONG. Dead wrong and never should happen. The most qualified person, not always the most educated, but the best person for that job should be hired. I don't believe govt interaction is the answer, but that's another topic. Now, here's the thing; There are x amount of blacks in the country. Let's say 13% of the total population. Yet, that 13% are responsible for about 50% of the prison population. Take a look at the latest, Milwaukee. A black thug points a gun at a black cop. The black cop shoots the black thug. In any normal situation, this would be over, finished, done, kaput. But no!!!!! The rest of that black neighborhood decides they need to own everything that doesn't belong to them and then burn the places down. When was the last time you saw a white cop shoot a white criminal that would up with a white neighborhood being burned down? It doesn't happen. Now, I am NOT being pricky here, just asking a question. Why is it that blacks seem to think stealing, trashing and burning their own neighborhood is the perfect response to a cop doing his job? Seriously, I don't get it.

P.S. Everyone knows that I am 100% NOT PC, and a lot of the things I say are in jest or being sarcastic. But some of this stuff just doesn't make sense to me.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Because you hit them where it hurts..... The pockets, Now that is not what most are thinking, they are thinking lets get free stuff,
but in the end it's the same. I would boycott instead, but most don't think like me. Last I watched on TV in Milwaukee they were waiting on the camera footage. If it hasn't bee released, release it if you have nothing to hide. That is the problem.

I get what you are saying 100%, but even though 13% are doing 50% of the crime, 60%-80% of the black get looked at funny, and that is what I mean by shotgun. Also like you said a certain percentage of white will do what you said, causes the shotgun reaction on the other side.

I don't believe govt interaction is the answer either, but until you get racist people out of positions of power, that is what's needed.
And we'll agree on that. Plus, keep in mind that it is a small portion of the white population that triggered affirmative action, yet "whitey" is used as a general term in the black community. All I'm saying is that it sure would be nice if color had absolutely NO influence, and was not an issue worth mentioning. We could then tackle and remedy the social status issues, as opposed to the social color issues. I use the term social color because that is the way I view from here. Maybe I would think differently were I from Milwaukee or Detroit.

radioactive

When I was in the Air Force back in the 70's I was in a 2 person room but because of my hours and the type of duties I had I didn't have a permanent roomate. I came back from a deployment to find that I had a black guy in the room, went over to say hello and interduce myself to him and he ignored me. He was in that room for about six weeks and never said one word to me.

livespive

+1

Like you said, one we get past this hurdle, we can work on the rest.

And we'll agree on that. Plus, keep in mind that it is a small portion of the white population that triggered affirmative action, yet "whitey" is used as a general term in the black community. All I'm saying is that it sure would be nice if color had absolutely NO influence, and was not an issue worth mentioning. We could then tackle and remedy the social status issues, as opposed to the social color issues. I use the term social color because that is the way I view from here. Maybe I would think differently were I from Milwaukee or Detroit.

livespive

G14 Classified? :Biggrin:

Yeah the 70's were kind of bad Like that.

When I was in the Air Force back in the 70's I was in a 2 person room but because of my hours and the type of duties I had I didn't have a permanent roomate. I came back from a deployment to find that I had a black guy in the room, went over to say hello and interduce myself to him and he ignored me. He was in that room for about six weeks and never said one word to me.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
+1

Like you said, one we get past this hurdle, we can work on the rest.
The problem I'm seeing now is that Obama has set race relations back 60+ years. Yes, we had some problems back in the Bush and Clinton days, but NOTHING like it is now. How could a president be allowed to divide in such a way?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I disagree with your comment about burning stuff being the only way to get through to white people. All that does is make it harder for white people to trust or even want to be near people who react like that. I certainly don't feel inclined to give a shit about nor wish to help anyone who behaves in such a way. I sure as hell don't want people like this anywhere near MY neighborhood, just waiting for an excuse to flip out, steal all my shit, and burn my house down.

In the big picture, this complicates things even more for everyone. It drives the wedge deeper. I don't like that.

It makes me wonder why we allow this behavior - in any other setting, this is domestic terrorism. These people are destroying our towns/cities. Hell, look at Waco. A few bikers get together at a restaurant and the police have an ambush set to rain lead down on them, then promptly arrest everyone at the scene who survived. I believe the charges were organized crime/domestic terrorism in nature. So tell me again, why do we not see a similar response when whole neighborhoods are being attacked? Why are there no repercussions for their actions?

livespive

Well, think about it....

Between what he has done, and what some of the white population did when he was running for his first term, I figured it would happen.

When he was running for the first term, some whites thought the change might be good, while other whites were not ready to have a black president. It was just as bad because they were not ready for a woman either, so that is why they went with him.

Once in he tried to do some things, but went about it the wrong way.

Blacks were saying "just go in there and say this is how it's gonna be." (Much like Trump) To many things were force fed and that made both sides angry......

Remember Blacks are not as happy to have him as you think. They were happy to have a Black president, but once in, he didn't live up to their expectations.

The problem I'm seeing now is that Obama has set race relations back 60+ years. Yes, we had some problems back in the Bush and Clinton days, but NOTHING like it is now. How could a president be allowed to divide in such a way?

livespive

I didn't say burn, I said Boycott, it's in my post. Also like I said, you have to hit them in their pockets.

Hell even with the white man dealing with the white man, that is the only thing that works.....

As long as he is getting your money, he is not going to pay any attention to you.

Like I said earlier, I don't think burning and stealing is a good idea, but it hit you in the pockets none the less.

I would prefer to see the look on a shop owners face when sales drop by 70% because blacks stop buying Air Force Ones,
but that will never happen.

I disagree with your comment about burning stuff being the only way to get through to white people. All that does is make it harder for white people to trust or even want to be near people who react like that. I certainly don't feel inclined to give a shit about nor wish to help anyone who behaves in such a way. I sure as hell don't want people like this anywhere near MY neighborhood, just waiting for an excuse to flip out, steal all my shit, and burn my house down.

In the big picture, this complicates things even more for everyone. It drives the wedge deeper. I don't like that.

It makes me wonder why we allow this behavior - in any other setting, this is domestic terrorism. These people are destroying our towns/cities. Hell, look at Waco. A few bikers get together at a restaurant and the police have an ambush set to rain lead down on them, then promptly arrest everyone at the scene who survived. I believe the charges were organized crime/domestic terrorism in nature. So tell me again, why do we not see a similar response when whole neighborhoods are being attacked? Why are there no repercussions for their actions?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I didn't say burn, I said Boycott, it's in my post. Also like I said, you have to hit them in their pockets.

Hell even with the white man dealing with the white man, that is the only thing that works.....

As long as he is getting your money, he is not going to pay any attention to you.

Like I said earlier, I don't think burning and stealing is a good idea, but it hit you in the pockets none the less.

I would prefer to see the look on a shop owners face when sales drop by 70% because blacks stop buying Air Force Ones,
but that will never happen.
I was referring to this, in post #23;

"Granted, I don't agree with burning stuff, but that's what the only thing that seem to get through to White folks."

And you reiterated it above;

"Like I said earlier, I don't think burning and stealing is a good idea, but it hit you in the pockets none the less."

I agree with you that money is the driving factor. But at that level, IMO it's less about race and more about class. And honestly, destroying neighborhoods doesn't bother those that can make a difference financially. It just punishes and puts undeserved financial loss on innocent people - often their own neighbors. It may be a PR inconvenience for those in office, but once the dust settles, they go back to Bushwood and continue on unaffected, although they may be relieved the inconvenience is over. But those poor people who lost everything in their own neighborhood...

Hell, I'm as white as GW Bush (or any white Republican in office), but they don't give two shits about me, my wants, or my needs anymore than they do any black people. I guarantee if I get the local tv news crew out at GW's ranch, proclaim I'm a disgruntled, marginalized middle class honky who is protesting whatever I feel is unjust, then set his mesquite tree on fire, I will not be allowed to just go home that night feeling good about the stand I took against "The Man".

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY PROBLEM WITH "WAITING FOR THE VIDEO", THE FOLKS THAT DID THE DAMAGE DIDNT WAIT. AND IF EVERY BUSINESS THAT BURNED WAS OWNED BY WHITEY, IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO REBUILD, THEN WHAT? AND IF THEY TALK THE OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS INTO LEAVING, THEN WHAT? IF THEY HAVE "VIDEO" PROOF OF SOMEONE DOING DAMAGE AND THEY ARE NOT PROSECUTED FOR SOMETHING, THATS RACISM AT ITS BEST. PERIOD! AND IF WHITEY HAD BEEN IN HIS STORE WHEN ONE OF THE TRASH PEOPLE SET HIS PLACE ON FIRE AND SHOT AND KILLED THEM, WOULD HE BE ARRESTED FOR MURDER?

livespive

No, self defense.

But you made an excellent point by holding the video, the pot is brewing.....

MY PROBLEM WITH "WAITING FOR THE VIDEO", THE FOLKS THAT DID THE DAMAGE DIDNT WAIT. AND IF EVERY BUSINESS THAT BURNED WAS OWNED BY WHITEY, IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO REBUILD, THEN WHAT? AND IF THEY TALK THE OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS INTO LEAVING, THEN WHAT? IF THEY HAVE "VIDEO" PROOF OF SOMEONE DOING DAMAGE AND THEY ARE NOT PROSECUTED FOR SOMETHING, THATS RACISM AT ITS BEST. PERIOD! AND IF WHITEY HAD BEEN IN HIS STORE WHEN ONE OF THE TRASH PEOPLE SET HIS PLACE ON FIRE AND SHOT AND KILLED THEM, WOULD HE BE ARRESTED FOR MURDER?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK THE SHOP OWNER WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. IF NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN TO GET HIM OUT OF HARMS WAY.