I quit

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Caring about college football about a decade ago after my FSU noles won the last BCS game and they moved to the CFP. It was obvious that the CFP was just as rigged as the AP and coaches polla were back in the BCS days and that the quality of the game IMHO had diminished with poor officiating and rules that heavily favored the offense.

With FSU getting shafted by the CFP committee, it's obvious to me they care more about money than the sport of football.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Caring about college football about a decade ago after my FSU noles won the last BCS game and they moved to the CFP. It was obvious that the CFP was just as rigged as the AP and coaches polla were back in the BCS days and that the quality of the game IMHO had diminished with poor officiating and rules that heavily favored the offense.

With FSU getting shafted by the CFP committee, it's obvious to me they care more about money than the sport of football.
Dear Djarum300:

I agree with your above-quoted post, and the overall college playoff situation will become even more unfair, ridiculous and diluted when 12 teams "earn" bids to the playoffs next season!

Scolai

Yeah. What happened to FSU Sunday was some next-level disrespect for a quality team. Huge stack of :Poop::Poop:.

The CFP really showed its true colors - and its ass - with the inclusion of not one, but TWO 12-1 teams over the 13-0 'Noles in the National Championship selection.