In the proud tradition of Republican Presidents........

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES, THEY WERE TOLD. SO THEY COULD GET THEIR TROOPS OUT OF HARMS WAY. THE BOMBING WASNT AIMED AT RUSSIA. NOR WAS IT AIMED AT SYRIAN TROOPS. JUST THE AIRPORT WHERE THE GAS PLANES WERE SENT FROM. AND TRUMP DIDNT TELL RUSSIA. RUSSIA WAS SUPPOSED TO SECURE ALL CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN SYRIA AS PART OF A DEAL STRUCK BY OBAMA. WE SEE HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT. MAYBE NOW THAT TRUMP HAS DONE SOMETHING, MAYBE THEY UNDERSTAND HE MEANS BUSINESS. OBAMA SURE DIDNT MEAN BUSINESS. 8 YEARS OF OBAMA, YOU SEE HOW FUCKED UP THAT SOUNDS DONT YOU.

livespive

Yeah but the thing is if Russia is aiding them, then they get what they get. For us to tell them still makes it look as if we are on their side.

As far as my first statement goes that is a "if Trump and Putin are in bed together" scenario......
I hope not but...

It doesn't help that the Sec of State did business over there. He will fly over there, and they will do the photo op with stern faces......

After that they will eat chicken Kiev, drink quince wine, and have honey cake for desert, and laugh. To the 1% er's and those with direct ties to them. :(:mad::rolleyes:

YES, THEY WERE TOLD. SO THEY COULD GET THEIR TROOPS OUT OF HARMS WAY. THE BOMBING WASNT AIMED AT RUSSIA. NOR WAS IT AIMED AT SYRIAN TROOPS. JUST THE AIRPORT WHERE THE GAS PLANES WERE SENT FROM. AND TRUMP DIDNT TELL RUSSIA. RUSSIA WAS SUPPOSED TO SECURE ALL CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN SYRIA AS PART OF A DEAL STRUCK BY OBAMA. WE SEE HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT. MAYBE NOW THAT TRUMP HAS DONE SOMETHING, MAYBE THEY UNDERSTAND HE MEANS BUSINESS. OBAMA SURE DIDNT MEAN BUSINESS. 8 YEARS OF OBAMA, YOU SEE HOW FUCKED UP THAT SOUNDS DONT YOU.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF WE HADNT WARNED RUSSIA, AND SOME OF THEIR SOLDIERS WERE KILLED, WHERE WOULD WE BE TODAY?WW3 MAYBE. GREAT MOVE ON TRUMPS PART. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SIR! :Thumbsup:

livespive

Maybe,

And from the tough talk that Putin is spitting, we might be heading that way anyway.

The same way our troops die when we are over there helping, do we goto full war?

Russia would have to think long and hard on the end game.......

do we want to goto war over some troops that were there helping and got killed when we said they were not???

Collateral damages.

IF WE HADNT WARNED RUSSIA, AND SOME OF THEIR SOLDIERS WERE KILLED, WHERE WOULD WE BE TODAY?WW3 MAYBE. GREAT MOVE ON TRUMPS PART. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SIR! :Thumbsup:

livespive

Why,

The same could be said for you......;)

The point is, I don't know him personally, just like I don't know you.
You have agreed with me as well, so does that mean you and toolguru agree??? :p:Roflmao:;)

Everyone has a side, sometimes they line up, sometimes they don't.....

"You win some, and you loose some, but you live to fight another day."

Where are my movie buffs :)

Dear livespive:

I don't know about you, but I know that if I ever received a compliment from toolguru, I'd be concerned.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, if we're entertaining conspiracy theories... Trump and Clinton have been friends for a long time. Chelsea and Ivanka are still buddies. So... Hillary and Trump conspired in an effort to undermine the R party and get Hillary elected. Problem is, that backfired. So now, Hillary, her Russian buddies, and her old pal Trump are ALL conspiring together behind closed doors.

Sound crazy? Remember that soundbite that captured Hillary saying to Trump, "No matter what happens now, we have to work together."?

:tinfoilhat:

:Unsure:

Last edited:

livespive

That's my point exactly......

I had read an interview that Trump did along time ago when he was a Dem, and he stated, that if he wanted to run for president he would do it as a Rep because they were stupid........

I didn't do much fact checking on it, but I just always wondered if he said that, or if they took stuff out of context.

But back to 9~ that's the thing it is the have got's vs. the have not's. The powerful are doing what we do here, we talk, we disagree, but at the end of the day we go home. For the most part the powerful agree on one thing, they want to stay powerful.

Well, if we're entertaining conspiracy theories... Trump and Clinton have been friends for a long time. Chelsea and Ivanka are still buddies. So... Hillary and Trump conspired in an effort to undermine the R party and get Hillary elected. Problem is, that backfired. So now, Hillary, her Russian buddies, and her old pal Trump are ALL conspiring together behind closed doors.

Sound crazy? Remember that soundbite that captured Hillary saying to Trump, "No matter what happens now, we have to work together."?

:tinfoilhat:

:Unsure:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Why,

The same could be said for you......;)

The point is, I don't know him personally, just like I don't know you.
You have agreed with me as well, so does that mean you and toolguru agree??? :p:Roflmao:;)

Everyone has a side, sometimes they line up, sometimes they don't.....

"You win some, and you loose some, but you live to fight another day."

Where are my movie buffs :)
Dear livespive:

The truth of the matter is that even if toolguru DID agree with me on certain things, I don't believe he'd ever admit it. I've been in the same forums with him for many years, and I don't recall a single time that he's ever stated he's agreed with me, and he certainly has NEVER given me a compliment -- unless it was some sort of "backhand compliment."

livespive

Have you ever agreed with him????

Dear livespive:

The truth of the matter is that even if toolguru DID agree with me on certain things, I don't believe he'd ever admit it. I've been in the same forums with him for many years, and I don't recall a single time that he's ever stated he's agreed with me, and he certainly has NEVER given me a compliment -- unless it was some sort of "backhand compliment."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Have you ever agreed with him????
Dear livespive:

I'm certainly a polar opposite with regard to most political topics, but I have no doubt that, if the truth were known, I probably would agree with him on a number of things. However, from longtime forum experiences, it seems to me that he deliberately makes an effort NOT to agree with most posters (including me, of course).

Whereas on numerous occasions, he has chosen to personally attack me -- although not so much in this forum, because of Greg's fine moderation -- I don't respond in kind, because I prefer to refrain from personal attacks and name-calling. Even though I've had a longtime successful and rewarding career as a journalist, toolguru insists on ridiculing me, often referring to me as a "hack journalist" or an "attention whore" or a "windbag" (and much, much worse).

As a human being, I wish him the best, but I doubt he'll ever say anything nice about me.

livespive

Yeah, the web doesn't help either.......

It would be nice if we all could get together face to face, maybe steal Greg's truck :Biggrin:;):p

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, the web doesn't help either.......

It would be nice if we all could get together face to face, maybe steal Greg's truck :Biggrin:;):p
Dear livespive:

You make a very valid point. Words in an Internet discussion forum can often easily elicit reactions that might not occur if the same words took place in person.

It seems to be as if toolguru attempts to be a "forum bully" par extraordinaire, but there's actually a decent chance that if I were to meet him in person, I might enjoy his company. And if that took place, any arguments and/or "bad blood" wouldn't be initiated by me.

livespive

Yeah, All of you old farts are too old to fight :p

I had a boss once that on the first day he told all of us to not take anything that he says in an email personally.

He knew of what you speak.

Dear livespive:

You make a very valid point. Words in an Internet discussion forum can often easily elicit reactions that might not occur if the same words took place in person.

It seems to be as if toolguru attempts to be a "forum bully" par extraordinaire, but there's actually a decent chance that if I were to meet him in person, I might enjoy his company. And if that took place, any arguments and/or "bad blood" wouldn't be initiated by me.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, All of you old farts are too old to fight :p

I had a boss once that on the first day he told all of us to not take anything that he says in an email personally.

He knew of what you speak.
That's why I carry a gun. Too old to fight and too slow to run.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS WHAT I MEANT LIVE. NOW THAT THEY KNOW TRUMP WILL ACT, THEY MIGHT THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING STUPID. AND ISNT COMMUNICATION THE KEY TO ALL THIS? IF THE POWERS THAT BE COULD COMMUNICATE BETTER, MAYBE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE MAY NOT BE SCARING THEM. BUT HE MAY MAKE THEM STOP TO THINK BEFORE THEY REACT. AND N KOREA, THAT GUY JUST HAS A NAPOLEON COMPLEX.