JLS, beware of Fox News

JLS

Ya that's some funny stuff...A few years ago I think she called tiger a name???

But....Who really listens to them...I know I don't....I tune in and turn the volume way down...I just check out their
legs....Maybe the 4 best set of legs on TV...

Well 4 out 0f 5....Brook Baldwin ranks up their...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But....Who really listens to them...I know I don't....I tune in and turn the volume way down...I just check out their legs....Maybe the 4 best set of legs on TV.
Dear JLS:

At least, even if you don't listen to Judge Jeanine on FOX News, you can enjoy watching her (as you claim to do on occasion).

JLS

Dear JLS:

At least, even if you don't listen to Judge Jeanine on FOX News, you can enjoy watching her (as you claim to do on occasion).
Every weekend!!!!!!! What a rack...and those lips...omgoodness...she needs to come out from that desk and show more leg...lol...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Every weekend!!!!!!! What a rack...and those lips...omgoodness...she needs to come out from that desk and show more leg...lol...
Dear JLS:

Sometimes, she does "show more leg" when she is interviewing someone live in the studio. But probably you mean that she should "show more leg" more often.

Robadat

Turning heads!!!! you mean make MEN ROCK HARD............

What a Woman....I'm sure Rob has pics of her....that he isn't sharing....lol
Yes, I do have a few pictures of her from back in her DA days. And no, I ain't sharing them...:Biggrin:

Robadat

So Rob has been holding out on us. What happened? That's not the like the Rob we know.
Judge Jeannine scares me.:Biggrin:
You think she's tough on TV? Try it live sometime. Don't want to piss her off.:Eek:
No, nothing racy on film. She always conducted herself in a very professional manner, and dressed appropriately for the occasion.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You think she's tough on TV? Try it live sometime. Don't want to piss her off.:Eek:
No, nothing racy on film. She always conducted herself in a very professional manner, and dressed appropriately for the occasion.
... and living in this country, headed by Barack Hussein Obama, she has plenty to be pissed off about.

JLS

Indeed....she's a LADY with a great body...who speaks her mind...Not afraid to call a Ho a Ho...lol