Judge Bans 10 Yr Old Girl From Playing Golf

MI2AZ

Deadspin has a bizarre story about a Virginia judge banning a 10-year-old golf prodigy … from playing golf. The unnamed girl has won 11 of the past 12 youth tournaments she's played in and even took first place in an all-ages women's competition. “She’s really good,” says Kris Tschetter, a former pro who’s given lessons to girl. “Like, really, really good.” But the girl has also been the subject of a seven-year custody battle between her parents. At the most recent hearing this month, which the girl's father Michael Vechery participated in without a lawyer, Judge Jeanette Irby ruled the girl can't play in any tournaments or get lessons from pros for one year. She's also prohibited from playing more than one round of golf per week with her father.

Irby's ruling doesn't make it clear why the girl—who's said she may want to play professionally one day—was banned from golf, and Irby declined to comment for the Deadspin article. But she's not the first judge to address the girl's golf playing. “Maybe she will be the next female version of Tiger Woods,” another judge said in a hearing last November. “I don’t know, don’t really care.” Tschetter, who says the girl is already good enough to play college golf, calls the ruling "negligent." “Did anybody ask the child if she wants to play?” The father of the world's top-ranked 11-year-old golfer says Irby is essentially taking away the girl's shot at a college scholarship. He calls the ruling "unreal." Vechery says he plans to appeal the ruling, and the PGA is helping him find a lawyer. But it could take 10 months to get another hearing, so the ban is likely a reality for his daughter. Read the full story here.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'd tell the judge to get fucked. I cannot see any legal basis for this ruling. Makes no sense.

livespive

Right,

For the most part, a bunch of golf mom's went to the city/ court to complain, and the judge is trying to save her seat.

I'd tell the judge to get fucked. I cannot see any legal basis for this ruling. Makes no sense.

JLS

The judge should be executed beaten and deported to Florida... she sould be nude except for a hoodie...and forced to walk in zimmy's boy neighborhood....And blow him...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The judge should be executed beaten and deported to Florida... she sould be nude except for a hoodie...and forced to walk in zimmy's boy neighborhood....And blow him...
The moral of this story? Don't mess with JLS when it comes to ladies golf! :Laugh:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Stop holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... but if she was "executed", how could she do ANYTHING in Florida, or anywhere else?

MI2AZ

... but if she was "executed", how could she do ANYTHING in Florida, or anywhere else?
Walking dead?

But wait, if she was executed and sent to Florida, how would you be able to tell the difference between her and a large percentage of the citizens there? :)

The last time I was in Florida, most of the people I saw were seniors laying in chairs/recliners or sitting and barely moving.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Walking dead?

But wait, if she was executed and sent to Florida, how would you be able to tell the difference between her and a large percentage of the citizens there?
... and sad to say, she may not be any more brain dead than Barack Hussein Obama (and other D.C. politicians).