Judge Jeanine has choice and emphatic words about DNC convention

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"I hate it when people lie to me. I even wrote a book, my seventh, titled “Don’t Lie To Me” out in September. The person who lies assumes you are too stupid to fathom the truth...so they just keep piling it on. In their nomination of bunker Joe Biden, the DNC described an America that was dark, dreary and depressing. Everything wrong in America is President Trump’s fault. But for Donald Trump, we’d all be happy, prosperous, frolicking along the hillside picking daisies." -- JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO on her "JUSTICE" show on Saturday night (Aug. 22)

bbfreeburn

She’s already started her next (eighth you know). Titled “How I congratulated myself and shilled for my last )seventh) book”

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Gotta sell her book doncha know?
Dear bbfreeburn:

As you may imagine, I've read all of her books, and whereas I'd consider it doubtful that you'd read any of them, if you did, I would bet that you couldn't find any falsehoods in her books.

Further, if you watch the video of last night's Opening Statement, you will almost certainly not agree with her, but you wouldn't be able to contradict the facts associated with what she said.