Judge Jeanine: Hillary can't tell the difference between truth and lies

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I READ SOMETHING YESTERDAY THAT BOZILLARY SAID THAT SOME OF THE THINGS TRUMP HAD SUGGESTED WERE BORDERLINE ILLEGAL. WHAT!!!

toolguru

Total Tool
Some people still buying into what this talking head says? Amazing. Think for yourself people. This bitch doesn't have any more factual information than the rest of us.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Some people still buying into what this talking head says? Amazing. Think for yourself people. This bitch doesn't have any more factual information than the rest of us.
Dear toolguru:

It's easy to make such a statement, but I doubt that you can post even one DOCUMENTED, FALSE (NON-FACTUAL) statement that Judge Jeanine has stated on any of her shows.

toolguru

Total Tool
Dear toolguru:

It's easy to make such a statement, but I doubt that you can post even one DOCUMENTED, FALSE (NON-FACTUAL) statement that Judge Jeanine has stated on any of her shows.
Yeah, it's really easy for me to say that. Doubt you can prove everything she says is true. Point is, I could care less what some talking head with an agenda had to say about anything.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think the judge would know what is and what is not legal. Gotta love her "tell it like it is" style.

toolguru

Total Tool
I think the judge would know what is and what is not legal. Gotta love her "tell it like it is" style.
What's legal and what's factual can be two different things. Besides, are you actually thinking she might not misrepresent either for the sake of ratings with her target audience? We all know that Maddow, Meyers, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc would never do that. RIGHT?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, it's really easy for me to say that. Doubt you can prove everything she says is true. Point is, I could care less what some talking head with an agenda had to say about anything.
Dear toolguru:

No doubt that she has an agenda ... BUT she has a GREAT legal mind (and expertise), and there is no reason to believe that her opinions aren't FACT-BASED and LEGAL-BASED.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We all know that Maddow, Meyers, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc would never do that. RIGHT?
Dear toolguru:

Of course, all of the above WOULD do that, and each of those are entertainers, in part, along with being news commentators and analysts. However, I don't think that the Judge herself, or most others, consider her show to be a form of "entertainment with presentations in a non-factual or non-legal manner.

toolguru

Total Tool
She's on television which means it caters to advertisers for money which means she needs ratings showing people are watching the ads. You are proof that people will believe what and who they want to believe to fit their personal agenda.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
She's on television which means it caters to advertisers for money which means she needs ratings showing people are watching the ads. You are proof that people will believe what and who they want to believe to fit their personal agenda.
Dear toolguru:

Are you implying that YOU don't believe things to fit your "agenda"?

Have you ever watched Judge Jeanine's show?

And again, you stated: This bitch doesn't have any more factual information than the rest of us. But I'm still willing to confidently state that you can't document any FACT that has been misstated by Judge Jeanine on any of her shows. Can you prove me wrong?

toolguru

Total Tool
You seem to have trouble understanding the English language. I stated earlier that I don't watch televised talking heads to get my information. I feel sorry for those who do. Hope it's clear now.