Judge Jeanine sounds off about Hillary's server scandal

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thursday night on Sean Hannity's show, Judge Jeanine Pirro said that the FBI is coming close to an end of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's server scandal. And here's a clip from that show ...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Gonna be interesting, to say the least. They have all the smoking guns they to indict. What are the chances this case comes to court? I say...zilch.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Gonna be interesting, to say the least. They have all the smoking guns they to indict. What are the chances this case comes to court? I say...zilch.
... and that's because Loretta Lynch is no better (or more ethical) than Eric Holder.

JLS

Hillary is Royalty....And she has Obama watching her back and butt...This time Judge Judy and her ROUND lips are way off...

But you gotta love those lips...

Spider

I agree nothing will happen. What difference does it make, to quote her. Hell, even NBC held back the story that Guccifer said it was easy to hack her.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I agree nothing will happen. What difference does it make, to quote her. Hell, even NBC held back the story that Guccifer said it was easy to hack her.
... and how can anything actually happen to Crooked Hillary her when she has the "cover" of Barack Hussein Obama, his Justice Department and the lamestream media?